LaFontaine Ford Birch Run

42 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 2, 2019

Steve Goff was my salesman and he did an excellent job of finding and obtaining the truck I wanted! Steve was diligent and thorough in my buying experience.

December 14, 2018

Josh was amazing especially considering he’s new. All others that helped with this purchase were also extremely helpful I woul highly recommend... this dealership. I’m very happy with my experienc

December 11, 2018

Steve was the best sales man I've dealt with! This is the third car I have bought from Lafontaine. Very satisfied with sales and service, I will back... for the family deal in the future!

December 6, 2018

I was looking for a 4x4 F-150 so I seen a nice truck on there site advertised so I went there that morning in the snow storm . Steve Gaff was the 1st... salesman to approach me so I showed him the truck I was interested in. 5 min later it was in ready for me to rest drive it. At first the 4x4 didnt work so right away steve had it in the service area and found the problem and was fixed in 30 minutes. Took it for another drive and worked and drove great. Excellent service and everyone was very pleasant and helpful. Love my new truck ! : ) Thank's Steve Gaff.

November 21, 2018

I want to start off by saying thank you to Steve Goff and the LaFontaine of Birch Run team. The work put in for the second time within 3 months is wonderful.... Bought a car a few months back and bought another recently, with two different sellers but the same energy. Highly reccomend Steve Goff he gets the job done and you won't be disappointed. He wants you to be happy and comfortable and not to just sell you a car. Thanks again to Steve and everyone who was involved!!!

Artavius, That is so great to hear. We appreciate your feedback and we are so pleased to know that you had a great experience here at LaFontaine Ford ...of Birch Run. We will make sure to get the message to Steve... Thank you for your loyalty and trust. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

November 3, 2018

Best service ever ! I highly recommend Bob Wrona he went above and beyond to help us purchase the vehicle we wanted . So kind and helpful in every way.

October 19, 2018

I recently purchased a vehicle "out of state" for the first time through LaFontaine & they made it an easier process than I anticipated.... A big ����to Jeremy Trent who was friendly, professional, & responsive throughout all of our communication leading up to & after the sale. Everyone else that I've talked to at LaFontaine has shown the same. Not all car buying experiences are alike (& I've had some less than favorable), but this went as well as I had hoped, enough so to write a review which is something I rarely do. I would purchase from them again, even being a few states away.

October 18, 2018

Had a very positve experience purchasing my latest vehicle from LaFontaine Ford. Sales staff was superb, very informative and courteous. Every aspect of... the dealership was very welcoming and pleasant. Best price, great service, and my expectations were more than exceeded. Definitely would highly recommend to any and all

October 9, 2018

I purchased a used Ford Expedition. I worked with Bret during the sales process. Bret made himself a available to answer questions and was very knowledgeable... about the buying process. The guys actually delivered my car to my house which was over 65 miles away. Thanks Bret! Now the not so good, but I do not see this being Bret’s fault. Some guy from warranty department contacted me and tried selling me some useless warranties I didn’t want. He then claimed I wanted some glass treatment done which was $895.00. I never wanted it done. Then I was told it was standard on every car. Who pays $895.00 for a glass treatment on a used car? The sales manager did not impress me either. He tried creating a high pressure sales environment when I was there. I don’t appreciate high pressure sales. They wouldn’t take my word that I would be in a few days later to buy the car. Where’s the trust? The only reason I would ever go back to that place would be to have Bret as my sales guy.

September 28, 2018

My 2nd time getting a vehicle and it was better than my first, which was great. These guys do good work and the customer service is outstanding.