• Experience

Had an overall great experience. Would have given it a 5 stars but the air conditioning was down in the office during the middle of a heat wave.

• Good dealer

This dealer was really good, they gave me all the info that i needed for my car

This dealer was really good, they gave me all the info that i needed for my car

• Great car selection, amazing customer service

Looked for a car for about a month and a half and didn't/couldn't get the deal I knew I could get. Capital auto sales helped from the moment I parked, Jonathan, their finance guru was outside finishing up with a customer and quickly approached me, took his time asking for my needs then directed me to sales. Needless to say I found what I wanted and got a better deal than I thought possible, definitely happy I came in, the experience overall was a step above most dealerships I visited the last 6 weeks!

• Great Car buying Experience!!

Just Purchased my VW Passat from Jonathan at Capital Auto Sales. They allowed me to take car to my own trusted mechanic for pre purchase inspection and it all checked well. Thank you guys for making my buying experience a pleasure.