Skip to main content

Interstate Nissan

Excellent customer service during car purchase.

Excellent customer service during car purchase. Staff were very professional and courteous. Jamal Pendleton put forth the effort to ensure my needs were met. This is the second car I have purchased from Interstate Nissan and I definitely recommend this dealership to those interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Dealer response

Jean, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review! We appreciate you choosing Interstate Nissan. Congratulations on your purchase! We thank you for your continued business.

April 26, 2024 As usual, I am very happy with my choice

April 26, 2024 As usual, I am very happy with my choice of a new lease with Nissan. I have dealt with Tyler Staskiewicz on my prior lease and I only have positive things to say about him. Very professional and courtesy in his dealings with me. I would certainly recommend him to a prospective buyer and a new lease owner. Cynthia

Dealer response

Cynthia, thank you for sharing your review with us! We appreciate your recommendation and choosing Interstate Nissan again for your new lease!

Interstate Nissan was great to work with.

Interstate Nissan was great to work with. Jamal was willing to answer all of my questions and address any concerns. I highly recommend visiting. It was a great experience.

Dealer response

Faith, congratulations on your new vehicle!! Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and choosing Interstate Nissan!

Leased vehicles over the past 6+ years.

Leased vehicles over the past 6+ years. I have been pleased with service and all personnel, including the newer salesman Charles Smith.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for sharing your review, Dianne! We appreciate you choosing Interstate Nissan.

Great Service Dept.

I have serviced here several times and they have impressed me with their speed and reliability. I've had them put new tires on, gotten express oil changes, replaced brakes & rotors. All without a hitch. I'll happily continue to service my vehicle here.

Dealer response

Hi Luke, thank you for your positive review! We look forward to continuing to provide you an excellent service.

pre owned 2017 Buick Envision

We bought a pre owned 2017 Buick. Bob Zurn was extremely helpful, attentive, patient and no pressure. We returned 3 times before deciding on that SUV, and each time he was so informative and easy to talk to. We would definitely recommend him ( and Eric, who finished us up with the paper work and discussing the warranty, etc ). Thank you, Bob and Interstate Nissan for your professionalism and all the extended benefits you offer from buying a vehicle from you. ( and keep playing that radio station ! we all need all the positivness ! )

Dealer response

Hi Coleen, thank you so much for your positive comments about Interstate Nissan! We appreciate your business!

Satisfied Customers

We are very happy with our 2016 Corvette. Tyler and the rest of the team at Interstate were helpful, friendly, attentive and excited for us! It was a pleasure to shop at Interstate Nissan in Erie PA.

Frederick Dylewski

everything went smoothly i like my new car i like the nissan products this is my third car this century 2000 altima for 12 years 2012 altima for 8 years

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! Thank you for your business. Ernie Bizzarro

Shopping made easy

My wife and I were in the market for a new car. Researching what was on the market. We decided on the Nissan Rogue Sport. We made a quick trip to Interstate Nissan. We spoke with Ethan Brown sales who was great. He listened to our needs and wants. And was was able to find a vehicle that was a fit. We test drove the vehicle. We asked many questions about the options and accessories on the car. Ethan showed his knowledge of the vehicle with his in depth answers. Closing the deal was painless. We explained what it would take to close the deal. Ethan took the deal to the New car sales manager and the deal was approved. Mike in finance was great also great. Mike got us the best interest rate available at the time. He also provided us with warranty options. With Mikes help we picked the options that best fit our needs an we were on our way. I was so impressed with the Dealerships' sales and finance staff. I returned two weeks later and bought a 2019 Nissan Rogue.

Dealer response

I am so glad to see that you had a great experience. Thank you for your feed back. We appreciate having you as a customer!

A Simple midsize Truck .

We were looking for a simple to understand Mid size truck , The sales Team at Interstate Nissan showed us the Frontier 2wd King cab , It was just what we wanted a Simple Truck with a high reliability rating and a Great price . Thanks to our sales people Emily , Anthony and the rest of the team , We got a great Trade and a great deal , even free car washes and inspections for Life , We would buy there again