Twin Pine Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 74 reviews

Call This Dealer

May 25, 2018

I was looking for a new Ford truck and Scott Lambert helped me out. He didn’t have what I wanted on the lot so he looked at other dealerships ti...ll he found what I wanted. Thanks

May 23, 2018

We found Twin Pines online looking for a specific car not too far from our home. We went skeptically - as car buying is always a bit of a process. We ...were able to sign up online for a time slot to see the car and test drive it. Upon arrival we were greeted by the friendly staff and met our sales consultant Angel. Angel did a great job explaining how the process works and showing us the car. The test drive was no hassle and personal. We loved the no haggle process and had a preapproval in no time. the rest of the process went smoothly - only negative was the selling of all the extra insurances... could have spent less time talking about them. But in the end the process was the best we had ever had. Angel even came in on his day off to help us finish paperwork. If you are looking for a great car dealer to purchase from I would highly recommend them!

May 19, 2018

Wandered in off the street and glad I did! Jeff was super friendly, helpful, and no pressure to buy! Everyone there was welcoming and made you feel li...ke part of the Twin Pine Fam!

May 12, 2018

Worked with Fred Loud. Had a smooth, no pressure experience and found a great car for a great price. I also ate lunch there thanks to Fred offering me... a sub from the selection they keep stocked in the refrigerator (which tasted really good) and some cookies to go along with it ;). I ended up being there beyond business hours because I was on the phone trying to get my insurance set up for longer than expected and everyne was so patient. By the time I was finished with paper work my car was washed and waiting at the door for me! I will definitely shop there again in the future for my auto needs. Thanks Fred for making it easy!

May 12, 2018

The salesperson I worked with, Mr. Fred Loud was very helpful and made it an overall good buying experience. Everyone was extremely welcoming and I wo...uld definitely recommend this location if your ever looking to purchase a vehicle. Make sure to ask for Mr. Loud.

May 10, 2018

Our salesman Seth was very pleasant and great to work with in the buying of our new car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a ca...r. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

May 8, 2018

We looked up a vehicle and called Seth Burkholder to go for a test drive. Seth was excellent at helping us and going through all the options for us. ... I would highly recommend seeing him for your car purchase.

May 7, 2018

I had 3/4 cars picked out from the website, Jeff took the time to find the cars on their massive lot and helped find the right one for me. No sales p...ressure, the cars are value priced for condition so not much room for haggling. Buyers should do some research on make/model and features before showing up- Jeff is great but there are so many makes and models on the lot to keep track of, so things like year changes/sport mode vs driving mode/ feature packages may not get an immediate answer but Jeff will take the time and research for you- overall nice facility and good experience

May 6, 2018

My experience was positive in every way! I was show exactly what I was looking for and in my price range. The no haggle price takes the stress out of... shopping, and the no pressure sales is fantastic! I left more than happy and would recommend Twin Pine Ford to all!

May 5, 2018

We worked with Seth and he was great! Took the time to walk us through all of our options and was very detailed. Great price, no issues getting all th...e paperwork processed. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a car!

Twin Pine Ford