• Great people and super helpful

Friendly service from twin pine and Wyatt made shopping for a pre owned car easy. It was my first time financing a car and I felt a little uneasy but twin pines really made it affordable for me and my budget.

• Great place

Seth was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. Great car selection and prices were spot on.

• Volkswagen

Great customer service very friendly sales people

Great customer service very friendly sales people

• Happy Buyer

I found the car I was interested in and contacted the dealership. They were very responsive to my emailed questions. I scheduled a test drive; they were very accommodating of my schedule. When I decided to purchase, the paperwork was all processed in less than 2 hours. Loved the 'no haggle' pricing policy. Loved my 'new to me' car!

• Looking for a bigger vehicle

Wonderful place!! Arrived and was greeted of the back by Fred, who preceded to show me around to the type of vehicles I was looking for. After seeing three vehicles Fred was very kind and respectable knowing his information. Leading to Mike who crunched the numbers for my payments an all the overall picture. Very well job, by everybody here!

• 2014 Mitsubishi

Awesome team. Very caring sales staff. This will be the 3rd vehicle I purchased here.

• Twin Pine

I had a wonderful experience working with this company. I was forced to get a new car due to an accident and Seth Burkholder made the experience easy and enjoyable. They were upfront with all the cars and provided the best financing benefits possible!

• 2017 Ford Edge

Twin Pine Ford and Wyatt Zong were fantastic, they were politeful attentive and to go along with that was a great no haggle price which beat any deal I had at other Ford dealers!

• The Best Ever For Me!

Fast, efficient, and professional. No need to haggle because their prices are the best. Credit problems? Give them a call today!

• Warm, Friendly Sevice. Great Prices

Great Service. Great Prices! Well worth the time to travel over 50 miles.

Great Service. Great Prices! Well worth the time to travel over 50 miles.