Porsche of Wilmington

2 reviews

April 30, 2019

Bought my wife a car. Nice people, good pricing, it was easy to deal with the sales people. They gave us a decent price on our trade in.

July 12, 2017

I am giving this dealership an excellent rating for several reasons because that's the way they made my Wife and I feel while doing Business with us. While... I was in there service center speaking with the service rep about scheduled maintenance on the wife's Boxster she drifted of to the show room where I later found her admiring a 17 Boxster, it was Miami blue her favorite color. First thing to come to mind for me was" OH BOY HERE WE GO" She also had salesman ED by the arm. Now ED turn out to be a very good Salesman (Excellent rating for ED because the wife drives a very hard bargain with little wiggle when negotiating) ED Thanks for your patients you made her enjoy the experience. OH to my shock and amazement She wanted an SUV and Porsche of Wilmington and its Sales Team made it happen. Thank You Porsche of Wilmington you have made us loyal customers. OH She still has that Miami Blue Boxster on her mind.