Sport Auto Group Pre-Owned Sales & Leasing

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 5, 2018

This was probably the worst experience someone could have selling their car. The poor sale guy was very shy and timid. After waiting we were told the financial... appraiser was not there and he was scheduled to work at 10am and it was like 1130am and he wasnt answering his phone. Then the manager never came to speak to us when we kept asking to speak with him. We told them before driving over an hour we were on a time crunch and as we were doing paper work the guy ED was rude and loud and we could hear him telling the other guy who was shy if they are in a hurry they can just leave. I would not recommend this place to anyone simply because they are rude and not one manager would talk to us. Then was told the check would be over nighted to the credit union for vehicle pay off and still the credit union has not received the check.

April 14, 2018

Greg Stage Jr. made it very easy and comfortable helping us helping our son purchase his first vehicle. Awesome sales person. Thank you so much.

• August 18, 2017

LOVED EDDIE ! He stuck with me thru my entire purchase Thanks Sooooo Much

April 9, 2018

Greg Stage Jr. made buying my first car a simple and easy task. He was really informative and answered all questions. Thank you again for the experience,... and helping me drive off the lot.

March 15, 2018

Greg Stage was amazing and very informative and helpful! I did not like the first car option he offered me however he remained patient and was able to... get me into a car I love and I left happy! I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car, even if your credit isn't the greatest!!!

December 18, 2017

My service representative was Mari Acevedo in the Orlando facility, and owning several businesses in the past I always stressed the importance of building... a rapport with every customer who enters the store, to all of my employee's. She was extremely courteous, not pretentious and was helpful in every way, and I would have hired someone of her character in any of my businesses. After negotiations began, I was ready to leave to test drive a few other optional vehicles, but as we talked I realized that this is where I'd like to purchase my new vehicle. She's is an asset to the organization and I highly recommend to anyone searching for their next vehicle to add Sport Auto Group to their list for test driving cars.

December 6, 2017

Jose Rodriguez was very helpful . Never felt pressure to buy a car. He made us feel welcome and comfortable through the whole process of buying our vehicle.

December 1, 2017

Great experience buying a pre-owned car. Giovanni Polanco was our Sales Specialist and the gentleman from Chile, which I don’t recall his name helped tremendously... in obtaining the finance for the vehicle. 5 star for each of them. I would recommend the place to friends. Was a great experience!

November 21, 2017

Mari helped me get the car I was looking for she was very helpful with the financial part to help get to what worked for me awesome dealer with awesome... people

October 27, 2017

Hello, I had a good experience purchasing my car at Sports Auto Group. Ari was excellent and how she explains everything. Definitely I recommend this place... :) Thanks!!