Trinity Autoland

16 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2018

We looked at a few cars prior to coming to Trinity Autoland and what a difference, finally a sales staff that listens. Joyce was so clear on the price... and the process, we we're in and out within an hour in our new pre-owned Nissan Rogue. Natalie thank you for your patience and giving us an awesome interest rate.

February 24, 2018

• February 5, 2018

I am so happy I went to Trinity Autoland. Natalie sat me down and explained my credit score, she even counseled me on how to help me increase it, "Ta... bien". She even gave me a discount for being in the military and a low interest rate, woohoo! I'm so happy to find a honest dealer and even more excited to have my first BMW. Muchas gracias Nat!

February 6, 2018

The advertisements was wrong she was not able to help at all I ended up waiting there I was due to ship out soon and was trying to secure a car before... I left went down the road n got a better deal she was overpriced as well

Hey Jivon, Just a little confused here! You received an awesome deal from us, including a military discount, and you loved our salesman Charlie, sorr...y you didn't like our saleswoman, after purchasing your 2002 Jeep Liberty. You seemed quite excited when you left us, we do hope that you have even more enjoyment of your Jeep after returning from your military stint. Also, I hope you appreciate the discount we gave you for the honorable service you give to our country. We do hope you reconsider referring a friend to buy a vehicle, we do have a great referral program. Please reach out to us, if we can be of any additional service to you. Thank you Trinity Auto Management Team

February 2, 2018

first time buyer, no credit, gave me options and the price on my new Honda was a deal that i couldn't resist! Thank you Trinity Autoland!

January 16, 2018

The staff at Trinity are awesome! They really listened to what I was looking for and answered all of my (many) questions! I definitely recommend them to... everyone. Thanks Trinity!

January 5, 2018

I had a great experience purchasing a car from this dealership. Trinity Autoland has a terrific selection and the staff are knowledgeable, helpful, and... pleasant.

January 5, 2018

The staff was very professional and patiently led me to the car off my choice at a great price. I'll definitely recommend them to friends who are in the... market for a car.

January 5, 2018

Had a great experience. Great deal, great price and great people. would highly recommend Trinity Autoland. My overall experience at Trinity Autoland... was better than I could have ever imagined. Everyone there was amazingly hospitable and my salesman was awesome. I would highly recommend Trinity Autoland as well as Nicole. Great service, great employees, and great car deals!

January 5, 2018

Great place to buy a vehicle. Felt very at home. The maintenance department is amazing their service manager really took care of me I'll be going back... there just for regular maintenance just because they are very personable. Thanks Trinity Autoland!

Shah, thank you for choosing TrinityAutoland.com. Our specialty is to satisfy our customers. Thank you for your patience as we rectified your recal...l on one of our newly incoming BMW's. And, we look forward to seeing you on your next oil change :) Trinity Autoland Team