1133 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carvana from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 17, 2020

Once I determined the make and model of the car, I was able to narrow down the must have options. I was presented with plenty of options. Settled on a... car. The whole process was less than 10 minutes online and even finance through Carvana. I decided to have the car delivered to my home. Easy peasy. I picked a date later that week for delivery. Received a follow up call after the purchase to verify everything. Received a call an hour before delivery to confirm the delivery. Everything worked like clockwork. Questions about the mats when the car was delivery that my delivery person, Alyssa, didn't feel comfortable about. She ordered new mats. (came today.) We took the car to our local mechanic. He was impressed with car and the Carvana service. We have had the car for a week and all is well. We couldn't be happier.

January 17, 2020

From vehicle selection to vehicle delivery, this was the best and smoothest car purchase I have ever experienced...No long waits at the dealership waiting... on talking to the sales manager or finance manager, just a few clicks here and there. The Brick and Mortar Dealerships need to watch out!!

January 17, 2020

Carvana is the ONLY way to buy a pre-owned car! It would take pages to commend the outstanding inventory but mostly customer advocacy that this company... offers. I am thrilled with my car and all of the personnel's extraordinary service. Thank you!

January 17, 2020

Initially I loved the idea of being able to get my very first car online the same way I shop at Amazon, everything seemed to go smooth at the beginning... from finishing all the paperwork to actually picking up my car, the issues started later. From overly long customer service hold time on the phone to try to resolve any issue from simple ones to more complicated ones, to hang ups on me from customer service agents, to long delays to get issues sorted and the biggest one was getting charged by mistake for an exchange vehicle I did not accept. So it has been a big mess overall and I had to submit several complains to different supervisors like Yessica and Andrew. The most helpful advocate who got most of my issues sorted eventually was Krisa from post sales team, she was the most consistent and helpful employee I have dealt with from Carvana. The car I got from Carvana has 2 issues I almost exchanged it for but the exchange car had bigger issues so I decided to keep the original and I am currently working with my local dealer to replace the needed parts using my limited Carvana warranty through silverrock and the dealer coverage of battery, I also had an issue with my warranty getting canceled by mistake which took Carvana long to solve as well. Overall I think my experience with Carvana could have been much better, the company is still plagued with issues especially in the customer service department and still has a lot of work to do but their business model remains an attractive prospect for buyers like me who rather avoid the dealership hassle, Carvana needs to sort out their own online and on the phone hassles to get to a much better place as a business supposedly built on convenience and no hassle car buying.

January 17, 2020

I am not a fan of the dealership "game" of sitting there and having to negotiate with, first the salesperson, then the manager. Nothing in a dealership... feels "above board" and transparent. Working with Carvana was easy, pleasant, fun and VERY TRANSPARENT. I won't buy a car through a dealership EVER again. Getting to test drive a car for seven days was FANTASTIC. The staff was always polite, helpful and mostly....there was no stress or sly tactics. The deal was made seamlessly and easily. Yep...call me a FAN! And no, I don't work for them or know anyone who does! 😇

January 17, 2020

By far the easiest and most stress free way to buy a car, I'm never going to a dealership again! Everyone was very professional and kind, I love my new... truck and it looked great when I went to pick it up!

January 17, 2020

Andrew was very help! Easy to work with and I am so happy he contacted me! He answered all the question I had in regards to the process.

January 17, 2020

By far, this has been the absolute best car buying and car shopping experience I've ever had! Everytime I called, it wasn't a long wait and the people... were EXTREMELY helpful and so nice! The buying process and financing with their company was smooth as could be. The delivery part was cool, but they asked if I would go pick up due to being so busy in my area and they said if I agreed they would pay me $50 in free VISA gift cards and they'd pick me up in an Uber on their dime... so I picked up and I'm glad I did because the experience was fun, informative, and so nice with absolutely no pressure on any step of the buying experience. The only thing I'd say they could improve on is the response rates/times of their online support when you try to start a chat. Other than that... 10/10!

January 17, 2020

I was worried I would get a bad check, but Cooper went beyond the call of duty to assure me I wouldn't. Now that the check has cleared, I can't say enough... good about Cooper, Carvana, & the Carvana employee who picked up my vehicle (forgot his name). Plus, Carvana gave me more money that Carmax, Drive's Way, or Long Lewis Ford by a bunch. I will definitely check with Carvana 1st next time around!

January 17, 2020

Received my 2016 Mustang Ruby Red Convertible at the time they promised, looking like a new car very clean inside and out. I found a small problem with... seat not heating. I took to Ford dealer they verified problem, I notified CARVANA they gave me phone number of warentee company. The dealer talked to them and they approved with no out of pocket money. Wonderful dealing with the sale and delivery. I did not get to use the vending machine, but all went well