Bert Ogden Cadillac

Sunday Closed Closed
New (956) 205-0794 (956) 205-0794
Used (956) 996-6013 (956) 996-6013
Service (956) 766-4715 (956) 766-4715

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Repairs CTS Cadillac 2012

Took my car in for repairs. China in service dept. greeted me. She listen carefully to the problems that I was having with my car. Since I have extended warranty China called the extended service warranty department and follow up until they approved the repairs. My car has been repaired and my out of pocket expense for service that is not covered under warranty was reasonable. Thanks for the outstanding job by everyone.

Dealer response

Alfredo, thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy that you had a good service appointment and that you enjoyed your time with our team. Please let us know whenever we can help you out again!

Nissan Armada

Had a great experience with my salesman and with the finance employee. Would highly recommend buying a care from these guys if your in the area.

Dealer response

Thanks for the kind words and recommendation, Paul! We're so happy that you had a great experience buying your new vehicle. We wish you all the best and hope to see you again in the future!

2017 Caddy Review

Our 2017 Caddy's battery ran out on the week-end ant therefore, we had to call our GM warranty Center to have it towed to the Bert Ogden Caddy Service Center in Mission on Monday morning. I spoke to Chyna at the Bert Ogden Service Center and she was on notice that our Caddy was enroute there. Meanwhile our GM Warranty Center called us about 5 times to be sure that our car had been picked ASAP which we really appreciated. Well, meanwhile, Chyna, made sure that she kept us informed on the progress of our vehicle status throughout the day. Towards the end of the day she told us that our Caddy was almost ready as it was being washed so that we could pick it up. We were so appreciative of the Service Departiment's work, including Monica, receptionist, and of course Chyna who made it all happen. We can truly say that the Bert Ogden Caddy Center in Mission do an outstanding job all of the time!