Virginia Luxury Motors

2.6 out of 5 (2.6) 5 reviews

• June 14, 2017

Sean (Sales) and Kyle (Finance) were wonderful and knowledgeable. I saw a great deal on a Honda Pilot with 84 mi the night before and they contacted ...me the next day. As a working mom, I could not get there before they closed - so they stayed open just for me! Without a sure sell, Kyle started the loan approval process before I got there. While I drove the Honda, they assessed my trade-in. A couple of hours later I drove home with a "new to me" vehicle. Quick, accommodating and low pressure compared to other big name dealerships.

Thank you so much Kerri. We greatly appreciate your business and your kind remarks.

March 8, 2018

No one was there to help to see Audi, after 15 minute one guy came & asked me to wait than disappear. I have heard about this dealership, Will never g...o back. Not recommended at all

March 6, 2018

Very worst experienxe with the customer service & most of the car are just looks in good shape but be careful if you are buying, Kyle is the worst per...son to deal with. He pretend that He has the best knowledge but its totally wasted of times buying any of the car from this unprofessional place. Please read the car details, they have some wrong information too.

November 12, 2017

Two weeks ago I¿ went to buy a car and I¿ met a nice gentleman and saw 2 cars I¿ was interested and went road test both of them. Choose one I¿ like ...and made a deal that day with my trade in which I¿ thought I¿ I¿ got fair deal and bought my self a dream car A Maserati. They prepared it for me without any hassle and did the paperwork and pick it up. They treated me with respect and felt very comfortable. Drive it now very happy with it so far.

June 21, 2017

Went to look at a vehicle that was advertised online. Got there no one to help. Couldn't find a sales person but did find the car it sat in the lot wi...th 60 other cars with Dry rotted tires and no prices or anything on any car. I then went to the company's website and couldn't find any of the vehicles on the lot on any of the 3 different dealers sites that were listed there. I came looking to BUY and it's hard to buy without help.