Call This Dealer

Used

3.7
  • Great Experience!
    June 14, 2017

Sean (Sales) and Kyle (Finance) were wonderful and knowledgeable. I saw a great deal on a Honda Pilot with 84 mi the night before and they contacted ...me the next day. As a working mom, I could not get there before they closed - so they stayed open just for me! Without a sure sell, Kyle started the loan approval process before I got there. While I drove the Honda, they assessed my trade-in. A couple of hours later I drove home with a "new to me" vehicle. Quick, accommodating and low pressure compared to other big name dealerships.

Thank you so much Kerri. We greatly appreciate your business and your kind remarks.

• Very happy customerI¿ we
    November 12, 2017

Two weeks ago I¿ went to buy a car and I¿ met a nice gentleman and saw 2 cars I¿ was interested and went road test both of them. Choose one I¿ like ...and made a deal that day with my trade in which I¿ thought I¿ I¿ got fair deal and bought my self a dream car A Maserati. They prepared it for me without any hassle and did the paperwork and pick it up. They treated me with respect and felt very comfortable. Drive it now very happy with it so far.

• confusing
    June 21, 2017

Went to look at a vehicle that was advertised online. Got there no one to help. Couldn't find a sales person but did find the car it sat in the lot wi...th 60 other cars with Dry rotted tires and no prices or anything on any car. I then went to the company's website and couldn't find any of the vehicles on the lot on any of the 3 different dealers sites that were listed there. I came looking to BUY and it's hard to buy without help.

Virginia Luxury Motors