249 reviews

249 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Castle Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 6, 2016

Great buying experience with this dealership! Every one was very friendly and it was a pleasure dealing with them.

Our staff strives to provide a pleasant experience for all of our valued clients it's great to hear that your visit reflected this. Enjoy your new veh...icle, and as always, drive safe!

September 19, 2018

We bought 2 vehicles from Kyle and he was great. We've recommended this dealership to others and will continue to do business with them if possible into... the future.

Castle Ford Lincoln

Nanny, we're thrilled to hear that Kyle was able to find you two great vehicles during your time with us! We appreciate your recommendation, and we lo...ok forward to seeing you again for any future needs!

Kyle Wheeler

Sales

(5.0) 18 reviews

September 18, 2018

I had an appointment for Friday, 09/14 but needed to drop my truck off Thursday, 9/13, as I had to work on Friday. Troy let me bring the truck in early... Thursday afternoon and they made the repair later that afternoon and called me to let me know it was done a day early. I really appreciated that as it made life so much simpler for me especially since I live in La Porte.

Castle Ford Lincoln

We're happy to hear that our service department was able to take care of your needs in an efficient manner! We appreciate your business with us, and l...ook forward to seeing you again in the future for any other needs!

September 17, 2018

Trace Kennedy and GM Mark made this a wonderful experience. They listened to my needs and exceeded every expectation I had. I do not plan on going anywhere... else unless they do!

Castle Ford Lincoln

Thank you for your kind words about Trace and Mark! We appreciate your trust in our business, and look forward to assisting you with any other needs i...n the future!

September 17, 2018

The suv had to be analyzed for sensor light I dropped off my suv within 2 hours I was called there was a bad module it was ordered and they replaced it... 2 days later

Castle Ford Lincoln

We're glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with fast and efficient service! We appreciate your positive review, and please... do not hesitate to reach out in the future for any other needs!

September 16, 2018

Best experience EVER! From the price of the vehicle, to the salesman, Trace Kennedy,and GM Mark Artibey, I would recommend anyone and everyone to go to... them. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Rachel, we're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team and dealership as a whole! We appreciate your recommendation, and loo...k forward to assisting you with any future needs!

September 13, 2018

I have been getting my Ford Explorer serviced there for a while. They have treated me fairly & honestly even though I did not buy the vehicle there. That... is why I decided to buy my next vehicle there and I was not disappointed, the salesperson listened to me & worked with me on evey aspect of the process. Thanks Castle Ford for the new vehicle. Brandon

Castle Ford Lincoln

Brandon, we appreciate your positive review and your continued business with us! We're happy that our team was able to help you find a great new vehic...le, and we're thrilled to have you as a part of the Castle Family!

Chris Bellamy

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.9) 53 reviews

September 11, 2018

My husband purchased a Mustang GT when the dealership was still owned by Sauers. Long story short he took it in for an oil change and noticed scratches... on the car. Service department attempted to fix but were not successful, so we contacted the general manager Mark Artibey. He quickly made sure the car was sent out for the scrathces to be taken care of and also had it detailed and when we picked it up it had a full tank of gas! It took us a bit to get our probem fixed but once we were working with Mark everything was fixed to our satisfaction. Thank You!

Castle Ford Lincoln

Lewis, we are thrilled to hear that Mark and the rest of our team were able to provide you with exceptional customer service during your visit with us...! We appreciate your business with us, and please don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs!

September 10, 2018

Saw your add on line, after looking in our area we decided to check your dealership out. Chris spent 6 hours with us (which we appreciate) found us the... perfect car! Will recommend your dealership to our friends! Also, thanks Antoine for your late night paperwork!

Castle Ford Lincoln

Mary, we're happy to hear that Chris and Antoine were able to take care of you during your visit with us! We hope to see you in the future for any oth...er needs!

Chris Bellamy

Sales & Leasing Consultant

(4.9) 53 reviews

September 7, 2018

I knew the car I wanted and found the best deal with Castle online. Since we live 45 minutes away, we worked with the online sales initially and then... met with Kyle when we came in for test drive. Very low pressure sales which is great. While most final details and approval were completed online, it took several hours to be able to complete final paperwork to take ownership and finally drive off the lot. I totally recommend the multi-year paint and interior protection that is offered. My new black car has been rained on several times and has dried without spots which is amazing compared to my previous experience with similar products applied annually.

Castle Ford Lincoln

We appreciate your business with us, and thank you for your in-depth review! Please do not hesitate to reach out with any other questions, as we're lo...oking forward to assisting you again with any future needs!

Kyle Wheeler