Team Cadillac

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 26, 2018

I went in thinking I have little to no chance obtaining a newer/ bettter vehicle my credit was really low and I had a 9 year old vehicle to trade with... with high mileage but my luck took a sharp turn for good once I received help from Rocco Marconni not only did he make it happen with the financing but he also steered me in the right direction for what kind of purchase to go for one that not only was a much better car but a incredible buy(savings) he really does look out for the interest of the customer and doesn’t just try to push you into something he took the time to explain why each vehicle was a good or bad option for me! I came in there with a old Honda Civic and left with a 2018 Chevy Cruze with all the bells and whistles and a extremely generous price ! Wanna know how good of a deal I got ?? Go talk to Rocco and you’ll see the magic happen! Thank you TEAM CHEVY!

Thank you for the kind review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers! Enjoy your new Cruze!

November 17, 2018

I had the best experience ever with Rocco. He treat me and my daughter like family. He work so hard with my credit getting me the car I wanted. He is friendly,... nice and a honest sale man. I definitely will be recommending my family and friends to this dealership. Thank you Rocco for all your help, making this experience easy and making sure me and my daughter was able to drive off with reliable nice car.

We appreciate the thoughtful review! We hope your daughter loves her new car!

• December 27, 2017

My Salesman Nate. Made this experience extremely enjoyable. I have purchased several vehicles over the years and never had the professional salesman as... Nate. He definitely deserves the credit.

Thank you for the kind review, Paul! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

November 17, 2018

Rocco was great he made us feel very comfortable. The we got the offer and it wasn't exactly what we wanted but it worked as we were waiting for the final... paperwork, he came back in and said they were working on getting us a better offer. About ten minutes later he walked back in and the rate was almost half of the original offer THANK YOU Rocco.

We appreciate the great review, Samantha! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

November 16, 2018

Samir, Thanks for being by our side every step of the way. Your patients, knowledge and understanding made the process of buying our Escalade special.... Thanks, Don

Thank you for the great review, Don! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

November 10, 2018

Rocco is the best car dealer i've ever met, he helped me thought out the proccess, Everything went fast and smooth. Defenitely worth giving 5 stars review!

Thank you for the kind review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

November 4, 2018

Ndidi did an amazing job. Such a great sales person. We’ll definitely be back. We love this location. The staff here go above and beyond to make you happy.

We appreciate the kind review, Wayne!

October 29, 2018

Can not say enough good about this dealership. Everyone you talk with are extremely friendly and make you fell comfortable. Wouldn’t buy a car anywhere... else.

We appreciate the great review, Phil!

October 27, 2018

If you're thinking about buying a new car you have to go to this dealership the experience for me was awesome! Go in and ask for Ndidi Lewis, super cool... lady. The entire team was awesome. No haggling, no annoying sales pitches, Just good customer service they made you feel like family.

Thank you for the kind review, Thalia! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

October 23, 2018

Rocco is the best he made the whole thing very comfortable and easy. He gave us great service. We had a unusual situation and he found a way to meet our... needs and we had a better outcome then I thought we could have.

We appreciate the kind review, Crystal!