Team Mazda

12 reviews

November 13, 2018

Mazda Delership provided me with outstanding customer service. Going in knowing exactly what car I wanted ( Mazda CX-5 Touring 2018 ) their was no pressure... to buy just pure natural communication and a swift purchase. The Mazda sales team worked on my loan and got me the car I desired. Thank you Mazda and especially Evan Rowe for such a friendly and exciting experience purchase of my new Mazda ( Genesis Snowflake ) that’s what I named her. -Denise

Thank you for the thoughtful review, Denise! Enjoy your new CX-5!

May 30, 2018

Tony and the team were all great. No pressure, great prices below dealer invoice, and knowledgeable salesmen. I would emphasize the latter as shopped over... 6 dealerships and finding salesmen that knew their product was rare. Great job Tony and Team DGDG

Thank you for the great review, John! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

May 29, 2018

Met with Michael and managers Jason and Rocco. Pretty nice people, no pressure, everything is straightforward and clear, easy to communicate. Will definitely... recommend friends here.

Thanks for the great review, Isaac! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

May 16, 2018

Came in to replace a car that was totaled out. Process was the easiest thing ever, and conversations were great. Will definitely be coming back for my... next car.

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing from our happy customers!

April 29, 2018

Just purchased a new car from Evan Rowe and had a great experience. He was efficient, honest and from shopping at several dealerships offered me the best... deal and was flexible to make me happy. Definitely recommended!

Thanks for the great review, Amber! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 28, 2018

Michael Love was a great help. He assisted us and was able to get us in and out in no time. I would strongly encourage anyone searching for a Mazda to... go find Michael.

Thank you for the great review! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 26, 2018

Very good experience with sales agent, Michael Love. Didn’t take that long for the process. Test driving was a breeze. Car was ready when I came for... the test drive.

We appreciate the great review!

April 20, 2018

Michael Love has very great customer service. He was very personable and his presence was very welcoming. He gave great information about the car and made... sure we were ok at all times through the process.

Thank you for the great review, Jessica! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

April 15, 2018

I appreciate the hazel free experience. It was very straightforward deal. Evan brought the vehicle out and got it ready for us to test it. I recommend... the staff at the Mazda show room. Ask for Evan.

We appreciate the kind review!

April 11, 2018

So incredibly blessed!! RIP to my '13 Mazda CX-5, which was recently totaled in a terrible accident. Say Hello to this beauty ¿¿ '18 Mazda CX-5. Shout... out to Evan Rowe & Samir Childers in Sales, Rudy & Queen in Parts & Dale Clontz in Finance. I have purchased several vehicles in the past, but this has been the BEST & smoothest purchase thus far. They went above & beyond & HOOKED me UP. $0 down, 100k mile 6 year warranty, 3 years 45k mile service package AND they installed a bike rack, same day of delivery, so that I can take my babies bike riding (like I've always dreamed) everyone was amazing, positive, helpful and did everything in their power to give me the car and deal of my desire. I HIGHLY recommend them. I feel so blessed & got hugs all around. ¿¿ What do they call it? #TheComeBack @ Team Superstores Chevrolet Cadillac Hyundai Mazda

Thanks for the great review, Christina! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!