Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Fort Walton Beach

7 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 28, 2019

I came in looking for a new truck. Jeff assisted me in finding everything I needed and wanted. I would highly suggest working with Jeff in purchasing a... new car from this dealership

October 10, 2019

For starters - the price for basic service is insane. You cannot speak with anyone who knows anything about vehicles for starters. You can only deal... with the service reps out front who know nothing - absolutely nothing. I guarantee the service reps do not know what the difference is between diesel and gasoline. I got the oil changed and they never put an oil cap back on. I left it there for hours and came back and they told me it's almost done and I can see it still sitting in the parking spot. Scheduled recall work and they didn't have the parts - twice. I bought the truck here and the sales manager was crazy rude. The stories are too long for this review, but this place is the absolute worst. It's everything people hate about dealerships and car service.

• July 28, 2017

I was contacted by two separate reps who worked together to make sure all my needs were met. I had a specific idea for what I wanted and I found it through... cars.com . So far the process has been smoothed and they were willing to work through email and around my busy schedule.

January 8, 2019

AVOID THIS SERVICE DEPARTMENT. NEVER GET YOUR VEHICLE TOWED HERE! Check the recent reviews and you’ll see that the only decent reviews here are from sales.... Rebecca Scott and Michael “Mike” Mchugh are people you need to avoid no matter what. They were rude, dismissive, and only able to provide excuses instead of solutions. Not only have these two inspired me to take my car an additional 20 miles out of my way from here on, they have also made me reconsider ever buying a new vehicle again. After several voice/text messages (they text you and then never respond), I had to call directly for any information on my car that would not start after it had been towed and parked in their lot for 48 hours. I was asked rudely if I “had made an appointment.” When I’ve been out of a vehicle for three days of tough twelve hour shifts I don’t need a condescending tone. Loaners were never offered and upon asking I was told were flat out unavailable. I was also told they were booked for weeks and might get to my towed in vehicle if someone cancelled in that time frame. When I called to figure out my options with a manager, Rebecca told me to hold while her boss was in the phone with Chrysler for me. “Mike” then picked up and didn’t even know what I was talking about in regards to calling Chrysler. It seems like the default here is to lie in order to distract the customer. After several more calls that went nowhere, I decided to get my car towed to a real shop. I recommend Baiers Auto Time down the street if you have issues. Brad will talk to you like a human being and tell you what is going on with your vehicle without needing two weeks. I will never return and will pass this info on to my friends on base.

August 21, 2018

I purchased a 2018 Ram Crew Cab last week at this dealer. I requested to only see trucks with a V8 engine, crew cab, and a regular bed as my minimum requirements... for purchasing a truck. A few days later I was loading something in the bed of my truck that was 6 feet long to find out it wouldn't fit because they sold me a short bed truck. When I called to ask what my options were to fix this I was told that there is no type of return policy. And that my only remedy would be to shovel out more money to purchase a Bed Extender which would make it the length they said it was supposed to be in the first place. In the end I heard a lot of "I'm sorry" and "there's nothing we can do". But that doesn't change the fact that I'm out over $30,000 s for a truck that doesn't meet my needs. If you must buy a Chrysler Dodge Jeep or Ram I would try Crestview first they may care more about their customers up there.

June 18, 2018

Dealership refuses to cover the cost to repair issues to my vehicle that fall within the provided warranty I purchased a 2012 Jeep Wrangler with 56,809... miles on 5/5/2018. The vehicle came with a dealer warranty for 3 mo / 3,000 miles that covers 100% of the labor and 100% if the parts that fail during the warranty period. On 6/12/18 the vehicle wouldn't start and I had it towed to the dealership for repair. The service department contacted me and said that I didn't actually have a warranty and that I needed a new starter. I have the buyers guide that came with the jeep that clearly details a dealer warranty. I paid 483.58 for the repair and picked the vehicle up. On 6/16/18 I was driving the vehicle when I smelled something burning. I pulled off to the side of the road and exited the vehicle to see if it was emanating from the jeep. I didn't see what could be causing it and I attempted to drive it. At this point the vehicle would not go into gear. I had it towed back to the dealership. I was contacted by the service department today (6/18/18) and told that it needed a new clutch with a repair cost of over 2,000. I again stated that the warranty covered the repairs and was again told it didn't have a warranty. I talked to the finance manager who agreed that it did have a warranty but it wouldn't cover the cost of the repair. I read the warranty back to him over the phone where it states the dealer will cover 100% of the cost of labor and parts for the transmission which includes all internal parts, seals and gaskets, torque converter and transmission case. I then talked to Roy the used car sales manager who stated they would take off the cost of labor reducing the amount due to 1400.00. This is unacceptable as the repairs are covered by the warranty which they both pretend doesn't exist and refuse to honor.

August 22, 2017

I e mailed regarding the price of a car i saw online. She got back to me with all my questions. I didn't want the color she had to offer. She understood... and said perhaps others would come along in another color.