Walser Nissan Wayzata

199 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 21, 2019

Came in to look at a used car ended up buying a New car. Worked with Nadia And Sam, very knowledgeable and patient with all my questions . I like the... up front pricing and no pressure to buy the ala cart add ons. I could freely pick and choose what I wanted and understood the pricing of each.

October 21, 2019

I am not a fan of car shopping, but Abe made the experience great!. We initially went in with our daughter as she was purchasing her first vehicle. In... the end we also purchased a vehicle! We both love our Rogues - Thanks Abe - I have already referred you to a few friends who are looking to purchase soon.

• August 10, 2017

Scott Brown was fantastic to deal with. I give him a five star rating. Just helpful and courteous in every way.

That is wonderful to hear, John! It's great that Scott was fantastic to deal with. Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review!

October 17, 2019

Cody was more than helpful - he answered all of our questions and was very transparent and honest about the car selling process. Thank you Cody for your... help!

October 14, 2019

I had interest in a Murano, but didn't believe I was ready or able to move on one at this time. What first drew me into Walser was the "online, no-hassle."... pricing. What I saw seemed quite a bit lower than expected based on the sticker prices. I was skeptical, but made an appointment for a test drive anyway. Cody had responded to my e-mail but he was just finishing up with another customer when I arrived. Instead of making me wait, I was quickly introduced to Renee, who accompanied me on my test drive and stayed with us throughout. When we returned Cody was waiting and ready for me. Both Cody and Renee were friendly, pleasant, low-key, informative, and straight forward. I told them immediately that I was primarily researching and mostly just curious about the car and any deals. With ZERO pressure they answered my every question about the car, Nissan and dealer incentives (There were several on my new 2019 closeout), and financing options. Sam was invited to evaluate my car for what I believed to be a very satisfactory trade offer. I was given several financing options. Nobody pushed. We laughed a lot. Everyone I met was professional, knowledgeable and pleasant. No little box. No shaking heads and saying, I'll have to check with my manager." Just facts and friendliness. Before long I realized that I could go forward with this offer and I wanted too. I am 73 years old and this was the most pleasant and hassle free car-buying experience I have EVER had - bar none! I also felt I got a terrific deal on the car. My wife and I love our new Murano and I am still in awe of this friendly and economically satisfying experience.

October 14, 2019

Abe was a great help in helping us choose a vehicle. Very excited to drive my new Nissan! The facility was nice and along with the coffee

October 14, 2019

I have bought cars two times in Walser, and they always excel in every aspect of the sale experience. Natalie Flynn did an amazing job showing me vehicles... , packages and advising me at all times, GREAT JOB!!! I totally recommend visiting Walser Nissan. I have had a previous experience with Justin McGowan, he is also a great saleaperson.

October 12, 2019

A very comfortable and satisfying experience. All personnel were courteous and knowledgeable, particularly Cody Bristow who spent a great deal of time... with us making sure I understood the options available and at what cost.

October 11, 2019

We called ahead about a 2019 Nissan Rogue that was on both cars.com and Walser's own website to confirm we could get the car for the price listed. When... my wife went to sign the paperwork there was a $1000 difference and the salesman, Cody, stated it was because we didn't own a Nissan previous to this one. Cody gave my wife a tablet and made her watch a bunch of worthless videos to get "acquainted" with the vehicle and my wife said they didn't answer many questions about the features of the vehicle. I talked to the manager afterwards and there was no apology whatsoever, he made it sound like we were the ones that were at fault for the price difference. We could have bought the same vehicle at any other dealer, and should have... since these guys obviously don't hold true to their word. Fast forward a couple months and they didn't even apply for a license plate for the car but still took the money! Avoid this dealership.

Zac - We sincerely apologize for any misunderstandings that made you feel we were dishonest in any way. Our goal is to treat each customer with respec...t and transparency, and we're sorry to hear you did not feel this way. We apologize for the titling issue. Please contact our General Manager (Hassan Ghandour, 952-201-8075) at your convenience. Thank you.

October 10, 2019

Abe was excellent. He was very helpful in explaining all the buying options. Bought a car 9 years ago also and had a good experience back then