Porsche Milwaukee North

7 reviews

April 6, 2019

Trevor was a great sales rep to work with. He had the right car on the lot and worked through a few different options with my trade-in and lease.

Thanks Jim for taking the time to leave us a review. We value your feedback. Glad to hear you were taken excellent care of. We look forward to seeing ...you next time!

March 29, 2019

I recently bought a car here, and was very satisfied with the service, and the price. The sales staff were great, and they gave me a good price on my trade... in. They were busy, so the whole sales process took about 5 hours. That was the only bad part. I would recommend to family and friends.

Thank you for choosing Porsche Milwaukee North. We thank you for your business and for your feedback. We strive to be a 5 star dealership. We hope we ...can earn 5 stars at your next visit.

March 23, 2019

Excellent experience! The sales team took great care of us. I would recommend to others and have already referred some friends to this dealership. I will... also bring my car back for service.

Thank you Stephanie for your recommendation and for taking the extra drive to come to our dealership! It was our pleasure working with you.

March 22, 2019

Excellent service done in a timely fashion great personal care everything was done quickly and I was kept apprised every step of the way thank you

Hi Dianne. We are glad to hear you were taken excellent care of. Thank you for choosing Porsche Milwaukee North!

March 21, 2019

I was shopping for a new car and Trevor Erickson was a the consummate professional from start to finish. He helped me find the right vehicle for me and... it was the best car buying experience I have ever had.

We appreciate your feedback AJ. We are very fortunate to have Trevor on our team. Please don't hesitate to call if something comes up. We are here to ...help.

March 21, 2019

Overall a great experience at this location. Attentive staff without feeling pressured into any decisions. I have been in a few times and is always a... pleasant experience.

It's always a pleasure. We thank you for choosing Porsche Milwaukee North. We look forward to seeing you next time.

September 3, 2018

Had a purchase agreed to and was waiting for purchase agreement to sign and offered to put down payment and then the dealership sold car to somebody else

We apologize for your recent experience and thank you for considering our dealership all the way from the east coast. Unfortunately without a purchase... agreement signed and down payment made, we cannot secure any vehicle.