Lake City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

84 reviews

84 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lake City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 10, 2020

Ken Deas is great salesman. I highly recommend you deal with this guy when you're in need! Great honest an will put effort into your needs!

February 9, 2020

Great service! They are very Kid Friiendly. This was by far the best car buying experience I've ever had. I love my truck. Thanks so much guys

February 9, 2020

We have Purchased two vehicles through Bryan Buonvino at Lake city Chrysler, Dodge , Jeep! Every time we have gone to purchase a vehicle through him he... has been nothing but accommodating, he knows all the facts about the vehicle, he is willing to go above and beyond with getting all questions answered in a prompt manner. Bryan has always gone out of his way to make sure that he gives excellent customer service. We have purchased two vehicles through him and will continue to purchase any new vehicle that we get through him. You can trust that he will do what is right for you and that he is not pushy and will not try to get you into a vehicle that you are not comfortable in. Put your trust in Bryan when buying a vehicle, go to Lake City Dodge Jeep Chrysler and ask for Bryan B!

Chris Hamrick

Finance

NOT RATED

February 8, 2020

Ken Deas "The Car Guy" You really need a 6 star option!!! ***Free Advice*** Take that old school mentality that "you can't get a great deal at a local... dealer" and throw it out the window. So today I stopped by my local auto dealer before driving south to purchase a car. I talked to Ken about a car that I found on their website, which was already fairly priced. I told him that I was headed south when I left Lake City and planned to purchase a vehicle today since I thought the deals were better in South Florida. Ken asked what I was willing to pay so I shot him what I felt was a low offer. He told me that he would let me know something within the hour. Long story short, I had a message from Ken within the hour, with an out the door price that I couldn't turn down. I jumped off I-75S at the next exit and headed straight back to lake city. For the record, Ken Deas will be the only person I that our family will purchase a vehicle from!!! Don't forget buying local stimulates your local economy.

February 8, 2020

Me and my husband decided we wanted a Jeep. We contacted Ken Deas and told him exactly what we wanted. He found us the Jeep Rubicon we wanted exactly how... we wanted it. He went out of his way to keep us informed through the process and even checked in after the deal was complete. He has been great and we will definitely contact him for vehicles in the future... He also helped me get my son and daughter into vehicles they love.

November 20, 2019

Good luck trying to get a hold of anyone on the phone. All the voicemails are full. Nobody answers, it just rings until you get to the full mailbox or... they reject your call straight to voicemail. The receptionist will hang up on you if you call back. Happened 3 times. Sounds like a daycare in the background. I wouldn't even waste my time driving in.

October 26, 2019

I am a first time purchaser and it could not of been a better experience! They were so nice and helpful and so laid back.

Tammy Townsend

August 25, 2019

Worked with Teresa via text and phone calls to purchase my vehicle. Great service! Delivered my vehicle to Thomasville, Georgia the next day. Totally recommend... her to anyone!

Teresa Rathburn

Sales & Leasing

(5.0) 16 reviews

August 8, 2019

Awesome group of people. I would recommend them to anyone. If your looking for a new car or truck. This is the team you need

Teresa Rathburn

Sales & Leasing

(5.0) 16 reviews

August 7, 2019

Last Saturday my Husband and I went to look for a bigger SUV/Truck and to trade in my Camry. I loved my car but we needed something bigger. We went to... Lake City Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram and was greeted as soon as we got out of the car. We went inside and spoke with Bryan Buonvino and he sat down with us and went over all our options that were in our budget. We looked at a couple SUV's but they were a little small so he decided to show us the 2019 Ram 1500 Warlock. She is a beauty and my husband and I fell in LOVE with it immediately! After a test drive we went back inside and talked numbers and what they would give us for my trade in. They literally worked it all out and put us in our dream truck that kept us in our budget! We couldn't have asked for a better guy than Bryan to sale us a truck, he never once pushed us into purchasing and was just their for any questions we had. Sebastian in finance was hilarious and was so easy to work with on signing everything and getting our warranty. He never pushed us into anything and just explained all the options we had, then answered any questions we had. I've bought several cars throughout the years and this was by FAR the easiest transaction ever. When it comes time to look again we WILL be back!