Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Run!!

Would have given zero stars but cant post a review unless you give at least one star. Worst dealership experience ever! Internet sales rep agreed to the price range I wanted but everything after that went down hill. Salesman was clueless. Finance got all the paperwork wrong (Whether or not that was intentional I'll never know). The vehicle was literally covered in tree sap and cocoons when we came in view it and was barely better when we picked it up. Repeated calls and emails to the head of sales and the dealer principal went unread and unanswered. The showroom looks like a going out of business sale. I can go on and on but you get the point. In conclusion, you might just end up with the vehicle you want at the lowest price if you can put up with the worst dealership experience ever!

Excellent customer service

Went there for an inspection and oil change last Saturday for my Jeep Liberty. From start to finish, it was very smooth and quick. Worked with Umar Khan who was very nice and efficient. Great experience, thank you. I will come back again.

Great customer service

Thanks to Neal for getting the me the deal i wanted with the options i wanted. I worked with them before on a previous lease and received exceptional service. Also i had a time constraint for picking up the car and they came through! In and out in an hour! Brian R.

1.0

I will NEVER go back to Central Ave Jeep! GM does not care

I had always DREAMED of owning a Jeep and between the vehicle & treatment by Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram in Yonkers, NY, management & Service Dept, it’s been a NIGHTMARE. I bought ‘19 #Jeep Cherokee in Aug. ‘18 from Central Avenue Jeep & it’s been 1 disappointment after another. Despite updates, UConnect failed several times. Happened to many others. Failed again last night and now I have no sound system in my Jeep that is less than 1 year old. I owned another brand for 30 yrs. If I could, I’d return for refund. * It's worth noting that at the time of this review their DealerRater rating is 3.9 out of 5 * That is much lower than many other similar dealers in the area, who have 4.9 ratings, so I am not the only one who feels this way. There have been many issues with Central Ave Jeep, as follows. - The service dept treated me AWFULLY - GM Jimmy Ingenito did NOT care about my issues. - GM Jimmy Ingenito told me Central Ave Jeep was “not perfect,” but did NOTHING to resolve. - Loaner car filthier each time (NEVER cleaned!) w/ sticky steering wheel; food, plastic forks & knives, kids toys & GARBAGE! - Service Mgr did NOT return my calls - Omar in service dept treated me like garbage & like the service dept was doing me a favor by servicing my car. * After posting a similar review on Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram's Facebook Page & tweeting at them, GM Jimmy Ingenito called me, which was strange. When I was standing right in front of him, and talking to him face to face, he just shrugged and did nothing to resolve my issues as noted above. * I missed GM Jimmy Ingenito's call & called him back. * GM Jimmy Ingenito did NOT return my call After several terrible & stressful service visits, I decided there was NO reason to go back, EVER. There are too many other better options around that understand how to treat someone like a valued customer.

Great Experience!!!

I want to thank everyone who made my experience with leasing my Cherokee such a pleasure. I never went to the dealership everything was done via phone and Fed Ex. I have never had an easier purchase and will continue to do business with Central Ave. Jeep. I will refer this dealership to friends and family. Thank you..

3.0

When I got the car I purchased insurance for my rims when...

When I got the car I purchased insurance for my rims when I called the guy who did the paper to get the insurance information he aggressively questioned me about why I wanted it and eventually it led to a argument over the phone he never gave me the information and when I went there in person he wasn't there Im not a complicated person so I let it go everyone else at the dealership except him was nice and professional. The girl Felicia did a great job helping me.

Exceptional Service!

Jim and Orlando were awesome to deal with. After shopping around in NJ we decided to go the NY route and am so happy we did. Jim and Orlando were honest, accommodating and gave my husband and I exceptional advice and service. We purchased a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara North Edition and we love it! Thank you Jim and Orlando!

Amazing Dealership!

Thank you Jimmy and Orlando for the best experience ever! I love my new Grand Cherokee Limited! Orlando was great at showing me all the truck has to offer!! Can't thank you guys enough!

Absolute delight.Never has the car leasing experience...

Absolute delight.Never has the car leasing experience been so easy for me.Klara was as close to perfect as one could get.Very accommodating and professional. Would recommend this dealership in a heartbeat.Together with Nosh they made sure all parties were happy!

They are great in the service department !!!!

I love coming here for my car to get serviced they are usually fast especially when Michael takes care of it! He’s very welcoming and does a great job getting the job done and making sure our needs are met with my car !