Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.4

Rude and disrespectful! Stay Clear

Disrespectful and rude! No one calls back. This dealership is not interested in keeping the customer, informed, up to date and do not put your needs first! They act like they are doing YOU the favor! Rude and disrespectful attitudes is what one will find here. From no return phone calls, to managers not showing any gumption or care for a customers time or money! Stay clear

My new 2019 Jeep Compass

Orlando Ghoshroy, my sales specialist, was extremely patient, professional and honest. He took the time to present several options and I believe was able to get me the best price. I LOVE MY NEW CAR! Thanks also to Jim Ingenito, who was highly recommended to me. Jim made sure that I was very well taken care of.

Chanel

Jimmy Green was great! He truly went out of his way to get us the car we wanted! He was easy to approach and very kind! If you’re looking to buy/lease a car be sure to contact Mr. Green!

Liars & unprofessional

My bf & I both own Jeeps & wanted to take them in for service repairs. Mind you, he has an unlimited lifetime warranty & I don’t. When he called this morning he was told there are no openings & the service representative was very rude with him giving him one word answers to everything, “no” & “nope”. When I called for my Jeep, they suddenly had an opening for Monday morning. Shady practices? Now we have to take our jeeps to the Bronx as they were courteous & have time for his Jeep also. Makes no sense & this will affect our holiday trip next week with family. I can’t believe how they outright lied. To think this is our local Jeep dealer is incredible.

Dealer response

Jess Marie There is no difference to us between a cash or warranty repair. It could have been the nature of the repair. Your conclusions are not correct. We will be happy to help both of you. Feel free to contact me at 914-961-5400 . Jonathan Grant President

My new 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited

Professionalism at its best. Went in with intentions of buying & after further consultation I went with a lease which made more sense. From the salesman =Steve &Brian, to Vinny & Neal in the finance department it was a pleasurable experience. Jonathon Grant made this the easiest transaction EVER!!!Looking forward to leasing my wife’s car from CENTRAL AVE very soon. Thank u again CENTRAL AVE!

Purchased a lemon

The sales department is like any other, willing to help you buy but not so much after you sign. The service center is only available Monday through Friday from 730a-1030a. Not sure about you but I have something called a 9-5p (which is a job!). Without it I wouldn’t be able to pay for my brand new lease which by the way doesn’t work as it was intended. Within the first week of purchase I’ve complained to my sales rep and she recommended me to visit the service center which are by far the most unprofessional workers I’ve ever encounter. They questioned me as if I’ve never driven a car. Questions like if I’m pressing the breake correctly, if my car had enough gas. Anything to discredit my claim. They’ve loaned me a filthy car filled with dog or cat hair. No offense to animal lovers but I do have kids who suffer from asthmatic issues. The second car had chocolate stains almost everywhere In the car. My second time picking up my “new” car from the service center, after it was dropped off three (3) days prior it was brought to me already on with a big message on my head on display stating there was a low tire pressure. When I went to speak to the service advisor, he claimed I must wait 3hrs to get a nail pulled out. Four (4) weeks straight and I’m still dealing with this horrible nightmare. Take my word, go anywhere else, not here!

Dealer response

Sorry about your less than stellar experience. Please call me at 914 961 5400 so I can try to help . Thank you. Jonathan Grant President

I was sold a lemon

The sales Dept are nice until you sign. Within a week of purchase my new G. Cherokee was referred to the service center, in which are only available from 730-1030a. With a 9-5p shift with kids this schedule is impossible to meet. One guy tried to make me wait 3hrs for a nail in my tire to pick up my new car from service after it was dropped off 3 days prior.

Best dealership experience this far

I had Bryan help me get into a Jeep and it was by far the best experience I've had this is how you build loyalty to a brand and I'm recommending everyone I know

Top Notch Service!

I just leased my fourth car from Central Avenue Jeep...a 2018 Jeep Compass Latitude. Great car, I love it! The service here is always exceptional. The staff is very friendly. My salesman, Jimmie Green goes out of his way to service you and get you the best deal. Long gone are the days of sitting in a dealership ALL DAY. Everything was done quickly and I was able to pick up my car when it was convenient for me. If you're looking for professionalism and great service, checkout Jimmie Green and the staff at Central Avenue Jeep.

Theft

Update! My brother returned the Jeep because it caused daily frustration to ride in a vehicle that has brought great anxiety. Since returning the vehicle, he has received no correspondence nor contact from the dealership itself. Thus, now he has lost $8,000 because the dealership has not refunded the $2,000 down payment.