Central Avenue Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Still no license plates

Purchased a car over a month ago but still don’t have the plates. Have been told multiple times that are in the mail. The salesman and staff are useless.

Best experience

I have to say this was my best car deal to date.ive been to other dealerships but this yonkers location is by far the best. Even the owner Johnathan was there he was very cordial with all of the customers and thats very rare these days my sales person was mr.Greene he was wonderful knowledgeable and cared about all of my needs .the finance department was most wonderful and worked with me.i drove away happy and i will recommend central avenue to everyone i know.thanks again for such an exceptional experience.

Best car purchase experience

Ive been to other dealerships but none can compare to yonkers chrysler jeep dodge ram the staff here are exceptional. From the moment i walked into the showroom i noticed the friendly atmosphere and was greeted every step of the way. The owner was cordial with the customers. My salesman mr.geeen was so helpful. And the finance department made sure i drove away in a new car.ive never had such a wonderful experience at any other dealerships.i highly recommend this lication to family friends and anyone looking for a car or truck. The rating scale only goes to 5 stars but id luke to give them a 10. S.Rose New Rochelle.

Best Customer and Work service in Yonkers.

I've purchased 2 of my Dodge Charger 2012 / 2015 at this dealership, the service department is by far the best with great pricing on parts and labor. Alex from service department provides me with excellent customer service and takes care of my car perfectly. When i take my car for service great work is done and leave with a piece of mind. Thanks, Emilio S.

1.5

Continuously Lies About Fees

These guys really are the worst. My wife and I lease a Grand Cherokee here last fall and they could not have acted more like your quintessential sleazy dealership. Fees kept adding up even after agreeing to the price. Don't be afraid to call them out on their inconsistent statements (i.e. lies) or else you'll be paying more than you think.

Dealer response

Peter I’m sorry you are unhappy with your transaction for a new Jeep. I will gladly review any issues you might have. As far as DMV fees we ALWAYS estimate them because we never know the exact figure. We also constantly refund the difference if we over estimate. Since I do not have your full name please contact me at 914-961-5400 and I will review your situation Thank you Jonathan Grant President

1.2

SERVICE CENTER LIED ON INSPECTION REPORT

Brought my vehicle here multiple times for recalls. On my last visit they returned the vehicle to me with the engine overheating and wanted me to pay for them to diagnose why the vehicle is overheating. They claimed they did a vehicle inspection, everything is fine, and the problem occurred after I drove off the lot. Based on their inspection report, it said the engine is fine and has coolant/antifreeze. I then called Jeep support center which told me they should not have charged me to diagnose the vehicle in such a short time frame and they will schedule the appointment for me free of charge. I retrieved my vehicle from Central Ave. service center and Marco (service center attendant) claims that they checked the vehicle for antifreeze. Marco doesn’t want to hear anything I am saying keeps talking over me like a fool and claims it was impossible for them to cause a problem (which is ridiculous to say when you were working on the vehicle and can guarantee there is no way they could make a mistake). I take the vehicle home and when I open the hood the vehicle needs antifreeze. They claimed on the inspection report the vehicle has antifreeze and Marco himself told me the vehicle has antifreeze. I don’t appreciate fake reports and liars which could jeopardize my vehicle and my safety. If you need service from a professional staff, go the service center on Boston Rd. in the Bronx, they are much more helpful and don’t lie.

Dealer response

Randi, Jack Tawil, Service Manager will be contacting you to offer the diagnosis at no charge. Just for clarification , it is our standard policy to charge a diagnostic fee for a potential non warranty repair. That fee is deducted from the work if you choose to do the repair. If you need my assistance please call me at 914-961-5400. Jonathan Grant

Excellent Sales Rep

Came here to buy my first car instead of one closer to my house because of the good customer service ratings. And I am happy I did because the sales rep was very patient and accommodating. He made the process as quick and painless as possible, and even came in on his day off so I could pick up my Jeep Cherokee Latitude.

Excellent customer service and sales rep

Big thanks to Neil from the finance department for getting me in my new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited with a great APR rate .Me and my wife are very satisfied with the service and the staff of Central Ave., Dodge ram dealership🙌🏾👍🏾😊

Great Buying Experience

Just had to give you guys a thumbs up on the great job you did in placing me in the truck that I wanted and with the options that were important to me ......... Not an easy task when shopping for a used vehicle. Brian K was the best to work with ......... Many thanks for your patience!

1.2

Terrible service

I would not recommend using this dealership. I lease my car and have had more problems than I can say. Calls from the finance department after having the car for two weeks telling me I needed a co-signer, they never sent in my first payment. And the service department is terrible . They have been giving me the run around, so aggravated

Dealer response

Dear Dissapointed, I'm sorry you have been frustrated with your experience here. Feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience so I can help you with any open issues Thank you Jonathan Grant President