Glenview Luxury Imports

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 30, 2019

Great friendly service people in very clean facility. Second annual service on my Aston Martin DB 9GT. Very pleased.

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind words and this great review. We look forward to your next visit!

October 17, 2019

Very disappointed with the sales experience at Lotus of Glenview and certainly would not recommend. I was looking to purchase a new Lotus with Rich and... actively negotiating a buyer's order when communication suddenly dropped off completely. I finally had to call myself the following day to discover that the car had been sold without my knowledge without so much as a courtesy message. No personal or profession touches given here, they were clearly only looking for the easiest sale. No further communication from Rich following this and the best the general manager could offer me was that trying to sell me something else. Not in keeping with a high-end dealer at all.

Jacob, Sorry you did not have the best experience, but we were in contact with you throughout the whole process and informed you that you were not the... only one interested in that particular car. We tried to accommodate you to the best of our ability while you worked on trying to secure financing for the car over a span of a few days. We let you know that a customer showed up to buy the car and offered different colors of the same car but you respectfully declined. Unfortunately you did not want to leave a deposit until you secured financing on your own and the vehicle sold. If you would like us to find you another evora we would be happy to do so. We have 3 other ones in stock as well.

October 13, 2019

Picked up a new toy yesterday and I am feeling extremely blessed and thrilled. Big shout out to Dom at Glenview Luxury Imports for making this amazing... deal come through. I’m a Porsche guy, but go check out the all new Vantage!

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to your next... visit!

October 11, 2019

Excellent cars to choose from... everything from a $5000 car to a $500,000 car. They have everything for everyone. A service dept that can service all... makes and models. Everyone is super friendly, and very eager to help. Sales Staff is very knowledgeable and will work with you and your budget needs

Hi James! Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great experience! We sincerely value your business and look forward to... your next visit!

October 11, 2019

Very pleased with my experience with Devin Dominick and Nino in finance they all made the transaction very smooth. Also the dealer is beautiful a pleasure... to be in

September 29, 2019

I buy a used Toyota rav4 that was in accident the sale person told it wasn't in any accident he pull up Carfax and it wasn't OK so we took the car to Bredemann... Toyota and they pull it out the real Carfax and they told us the car was in an accident it's been 2 months and a 30 amp fuse burnout and we have to tow the car to the Bredemann Toyota the Glenview luxury import didn't want to take care of a repair when I call them they told me to take it to the dealership because it's underneath the warranty they lie to me I would not recommend buying a car from them at the dealership no showed us on the door two different colors paint was added to the car didn't even match

Mr. Styrczula, we appreciate your feed back. We have a carfax/autocheck report on all of our vehicles that are provided to the customer at time of pu...rchase. We have a report that the car was not involved in an accident previously signed by you as well as the copy you got from Breedeman Toyota that says it was not involved in any accidents. We also extended our services to you and offered to do the work for free or a reimbursement check for a fuse which is a (wear and tear) item.

September 25, 2019

Jon and the team were incredibly hospitable and took great care of my car, The sales and service experience with Glenview Luxury Imports has been nothing... short of top-notch, and I could not recommend them highly enough. I will certainly be a repeat customer. Not for posting, but general questions: I need to get it back in for a fix to the door panel and seats this Saturday, but I'm unclear on whether this is covered under warranty? For the annual service, I was told during the selling process that maintenance and oil changes were complimentary in my first two years of ownership, so I was surprised by the bill. I do not save the purchase agreement, but if you could check into it for me, I'd really appreciate it.

We are happy to hear you had a great experience. To answer your question, the door and seat issue should be covered under warranty, which is great ne...ws! As far as the maint program goes, we reached out to Lotus to ask the question, and looked into the contract and all the paperwork you signed at time of purchase. There is nothing stated about a free maint program anywhere. We would be happy to send you all the documents if you cant find the originals we gave you. There was a program Lotus was running for a short time back in December according to our Regional Manager, which gave certain customers free 2 year Maint on their Lotuses if they purchased them in that time.

June 18, 2019

Great service! John is exceptional. He goes above and beyond to take care of their customers.

Thanks a ton for your positive reply! See you next time!

May 14, 2019

Best buying experience ever! John was professional and helpful. Flawless experience right down to delivery. Even available after hours for me, great guy... - great Audi He is a huge asset! To Glenview!

Thanks a ton for this great review! We are so glad we could help you out!

April 26, 2019

I was treated fantastic from start to finish. I would highly recommend this dealership to any of my friends. The car was delivered to me professionally... and detailed. I am sure I will buy another car from these folks!

Thanks a ton for this wonderful review!