Porsche Wichita

2 reviews

November 11, 2018

This is the second car I have purchased from Porsche of Wichita. The experience with the first in both terms of purchase and service was always excellent.... I am not sure if it changed when Walser purchased them but every interaction I have had with the dealership on the second Porsche has been terrible from the purchasing of the vehicle to the service. Each time I have thought maybe it was just an off day but after 4 service appointment where something has gone wrong, I have given up hope that this dealerships incompetence can be remedy. It has actually become so bad, I have considered trading in the Porsche for some other make unfortunately Walser own all the luxury brands in town, so no sure that will help.

May 18, 2018

At this dealership I had the best experience I’ve had when buying a car. I live 7 hours away and drive to this dealership to trade for a different... vehicle. It was worth every moment I spent on the highway. They offered to pay for my hotel room, and buy lunch if needed. The staff was fantastic, and my salesman was for friendly, knowledgeable and patient. I plan to use this dealership for my future purchases. I think whoever is reading this should to. Just the professionalism alone is with you stopping by.