Land Rover Chandler

4 reviews

January 4, 2019

I purchased my wife a RR Sport and everyone at this dealership was outstanding starting from our sales person right up to Bobby Parish the GM. This is... the second Rover I have purchased, the first one from the Scottsdale Dealership and have followed to the Chandler Store. Mel the Service guy is outstanding and goes way over and above. I highly recommend this dealership in all respects - they ROCK.

December 28, 2018

I highly recommend the service dept ! Friendly , smart , fast ! I’ve had to have my vehicle in a couple times for small issues and each time I’ve... had great service! Thanks Mel!

• August 17, 2018

recently bought a car at Jaguar Land Rover Chandler and had a great experience.. fair. honest. friendly. very impressed with the entire team. will surely... be back for more cars with them.

July 10, 2018

Avoid this dealership if at all possible. My husband and I recently went to this dealership to check out and possibly purchase a new Range Rover Velar........ No one greeted us at the door, or upon entering the showroom, or even when I made eye contact with a salesperson sitting at their desk. Absolutely inexcusable. Needless to say we went over to the BMW dealership and purchased a brand new X5 and couldn't be happier. We do not plan on returning to this dealership, or send any of our friends.