Ken Ganley Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Hyundai

New (419) 465-8104 (419) 465-8104
Used (419) 465-8108 (419) 465-8108
Service (888) 828-4349 (888) 828-4349

Warranty and service.

Purchased my 2020 Rubicon from Ken Ganley in Norwalk, 45 miles from home. The deal I got and trade in was great. Than I had a warranty issue and was taken care of next day. Sales, warranty and service department is great. Worth the drive. I found another dealership.

Amazing as always!

Always have a great experience at Ken Ganley Norwalk. Their entire team is beyond exceptional and I’m never disappointed whether I’m buying or servicing! 10/10 recommend!

2021 Ram

This is my 5th Ram truck and the quality just keeps getting better and better! Scott Meek is a pleasure to work with and a straight shooter. No games, gimmicks or pressure. It's nice being treated as a customer instead of a number! AAA !!!

WOW!!!!! Just WOW!!

Entire team was amazing! No question left unanswered any concerns completely removed!! Didn’t even feel like buying a car, felt more like a visit with an old friend with a New Ram as a bonus!!!! Lovin my new Ram!!!

Ken Ganley went out of their way for me.

I couldn't be more pleased with the dealership and the saleswoman "Bama" AKA Alecia Henson. They went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and satisfied with my new (used) Jeep. They even took the extra step of cleaning up the hitch and painting it to look new. I have never dealt with a car dealership who made you feel more at ease about buying a vehicle. Because lets face it....it can be very overwhelming.

Great people. Very customer oriented. Recommended.

Awesome people. Very customer oriented. I had a question and my call was returned in a timely manner. Definitely taking my jeep for any repairs if needed. I would go a few extra miles before I would take it to the local dealership.

We had fantastic service! We found a new place to

Mark did a fantastic job! We were very pleased with our overall experience. Everyone we came in contact with treated us very well. Thank you !

This is a great dealership

This is a great place to buy a new car David Donald and the staff are excellent. They take great care of there customers. I have bought 3 new cars from them. The staff are great people. Thank you for a great experience with buying a car

Very Satisfied

Overall awesome experience from sales to service. Scott Meeks and John (GM) were great to deal with. Tony and Amy is service do and awesome job with Service needs.

Needed a new Vehicle for our company. These guys f

A friendly atmosphere very low pressure( in fact no pressure!) very attentive to my needs and quick to answer any concerns about payments or terms. You won’t find a dealership more willing to meet your needs and budget than Ganley in Norwalk,Ohio. Once again, great job! You have exceeded my expectations!