Zeck Chevrolet

107 reviews

107 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Zeck Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 14, 2018

Brad did a great job helping us find the right truck. I could not have asked for a better car buying experience. This is the best place to buy a vehicle... hands down.

Brad Cook

Finance Manager

November 6, 2018

Had a good experience picking up my new van-Taylor Tibbs helped me every step of the way without coming across as the typical pushy sale at all costs salesman-Thank... You

November 6, 2018

Found a good price online on a vehicle at Zeck Chevrolet and Taylor Tibbs helped get everything put together-thanks-only negative I had was the finance... guy pushing coverage packages by quoting monthly payments and never actually telling me what it actually costs

October 30, 2018

Just purchased a beautiful truck at Zecks' and enjoyed one of the best buying experiences a person can have when buying a vehicle at a dealership.... Everyone that my wife and I dealt with was accommodating, friendly, and very transparent about the whole transaction.

October 27, 2018

I am seventy seven years old and have bought many vehicles in my life. Zeck Chevrolet are by far the best peopleI have ever worked with. My first visit... I worked with Taylor who was very helpful. The next time I went it was raining, but Micah ran around in the rain getting cars I wanted to see. The General Manager, Ryan Banks, then tried to find exactly what I was looking for, searching their Kansas dealership inventory. I could not have asked for more accommodating people. I will always go back to this dealership for any needs I have, knowing they will go out of their way to find it for me. Thanks Micah and Ryan !

October 27, 2018

I have never liked car shopping. I don't like wasting my whole day off dealing with rude negative people. That is not what I found when I went to... Zeck Chevrolet in Purcell Ok. Taylor met me outside and was friendly and helpful. He was honest and upfront with me about the car I wanted, and made the whole experience much more enjoyable. Did I say I hate wasting my WHOLE day? By the time my ride could drive back to work, I was driving off the lot in my new car! Even the finance gentleman was great, and I can honestly say that it something I have never said before. If you are in the OKC metro area and are looking for a new car, or just new to you, it is worth the drive to Purcell to see Taylor and the crew at Zeck Chevrolet.

October 22, 2018

Travis at Zeck Chevy in Oklahoma City was very friendly and helpful. This dealership doesn’t hit you with hidden fees. They are upfront with their... prices. I didn’t feel pressured into the sale, and the staff were friendly and made the experience of buying a car easy. I would do business with them again.

Travis Almon

(5.0) 25 reviews

October 15, 2018

The best car buying experience I’ve ever had! Travis & Ryan worked hard to make getting out the door in my new vehicle quick & easy. They... gave me the best price around and an excellent value for my trade in as well. I never felt any pressure to buy. They answered all my questions and made sure all my needs were met. I even received a follow up a few days after my purchase to make sure I was happy and to offer assistance in figuring out features on my new vehicle. Will definitely go back next time I’m in the car market!

October 13, 2018

After not being 100% satisfied with the way another dealership had handled my business, I went to Zeck. I was short on time so they appraised my truck... on a lunch break and got back with me that afternoon. They gave me over 30% more on my trade and was hassle free the whole time. I came in the next afternoon, picked out my truck and rolled out less than 2 hours later with a new 2018 Z71 Silverado.

October 12, 2018

Everyone I dealt with was great. I just wanted to get to the point and they did that. No back and forth. Now I own a new Chevrolet 1500.

Brad Cook