AutoSource Draper

10 reviews

May 8, 2019

Our experience started out really good, the buying experience was great and we looked at a few different cars and the sales team helped us get a car from... a different location. All went well. After less than 50 miles our check engine light went on and Autosource was great about getting it fixed and helping us to get on the road. The same problem has continued to occur and for the past 10 days our car has sat in the shop waiting on Autosource to make a decision on repair at the shop or with the builder. There has been no communication, repeated requests for the same information, no option for a loaner car and no point of contact to work with on resolution. What started as a great experience has quickly gone downhill. We are even willing to discuss an alternative resolution, but can't get anyone to respond to our calls. Our car has now been in the shop for half of the time we have owned it...

April 23, 2019

My dad had purchased a car through auto source and had a great experience. I was in Utah for a very short time and had a really small window to buy a... car. Auto source was great, everything went super quick. In total I was probably only in there for an hour and I got a great car at a great price. I have already been recommending them to my family and friends.

April 16, 2019

like concept - don't waste money on theft plan--total bs and the service plan -more bs .... I overpaid MVD expenses and balance returned to them they have... yet to return my money to me - 2 months later and several requests...

April 1, 2019

I reached out with a very specific question about the description of the car. I got a really need but just asking me to call. If I wanted to call I would... have done that in the first place. When I advised I was unavailable to call I didn't hear anything. A few days later I did get a chance to call and had to leave a voicemail. I gonna return call back the same day, but a number of hours after I called. Then the calls kept coming. Feast or famine it seemed.

March 16, 2019

Poor customer services. It's been 2 weeks my daughther filled out application for a loan, they don't communicate well. I called and they still haven't... figured out anything. I told them we no longer want to do business with them. We ended up going to another dealership.

Yadi, we are very sorry to hear that we lost an opportunity at your business because of our lack of attention and communication. We will pass your fe...edback on to our team and expect improvement from them. Again, we apologize for not meeting your standards, or ours in our interactions. We hope that you were able to find something that was suitable for your needs, and hope that you reconsider AutoSource again in the future.

March 15, 2019

I wouldn’t say not to buy a car from Autosource but I would say not to buy one from the Draper dealership. Very unprofessional. The head manager Carter... is rude, talks over, interrupts, and doesn’t take responsibility for the bad situation they were at fault for. We ended up buying a car but it was a long process that they made worse but not taking ownership of their problem and IMO didn’t make up for it. It was a two month long ordeal. I will not purchase another car from the Autosource dealership.

November 15, 2018

I had an awesome experienced purchasing my car at AutoSource this past weekend. Nisho went above and beyond to get me the best deal and car I was looking... for. He was very professional and patient with my wife and me. He was very thorough while giving me the history of the car. He even offered me to take care of some cosmetic repairs on the car! The cool thing about the whole experience was I never felt pressured into buying anything that I didn't feel comfortable with. Thank you Nisho and all of the staff that was involved in making my car buying experience a success!!!

October 21, 2018

I was given full information on the car I was buying. Was treated with trust, they let me test drive the car I was looking for immediately. They helped... me find the best financing for my situation, and helped me understand why I needed the warranty. Went in at 9:30am had a new car by 11:30am. Can’t complain for a fully loaded 2017 with 277 miles. I’m stoked!!!

May 9, 2018

I bought a car about three weeks ago from Autosource in Draper. I love the vehicle that I purchased and will not hesitate to buy another car at there.... Nick was more than helpful. I called and told him what car I was interested in and he had it ready for me to test drive when I arrived . I appreciated the non pressure atmosphere, my whole experience was very positive. Thanks, Annette

May 2, 2018

This place takes advantage of those in a tough spot and then makes the feel bad about it. They delay financing and don’t call back when they say... they will.