Hillside Auto Outlet

118 reviews

118 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hillside Auto Outlet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

February 21, 2019

I was helped by David, who was all around great. Very knowledgeable about his field and helped me through the process the whole way. I recommend David... to anyone looking to make a lengthy and possibly painstaking process, pleasurable.

David Parsons

Sales Consultant

January 19, 2019

I was in desperate need of a vehicle. My lease was up and the clock was ticking. In my journey of searching for a ride, I traveled near and far with... many disappointments along the way. I came across Hillside Auto Outlet and was drawn in by what is now known as "White Thunder". I was approached by a salesman named David. He gave me the CarFax, a complete rundown about the vehicle, and I fell even more in love. He was outstanding. I then sat down with the finance manager. He made the transaction smooth. He listened to my needs and accommodated me. It was all about me. The vehicle was in my price range and the payments were affordable. He gave me sound advice on how to continue staying on top of my credit. Who does that? Someone that's good hearted and cares about customer satisfaction. In closing I would like to say that I was their last customer of the evening. I guess good things do come to and end. Thank you all.

HI Rodney, Thank you for the glowing review. We appreciate your business. I'm happy our staff was able to give you a great experience from A-Z. E...njoy your new car!

January 16, 2019

I've given them top rating because they earned it they make you feel right at home and they work with you until your satisfied

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and glad you had a great experience at our dealership. Have a great day.

December 17, 2018

I went in expecting to purchase a used vehicule. I didnt even want to consider a new car thinking it was out of my price range. Shawn Johnson took the... time to give me all of my options and was never pushy. I ended up getting a brand new car that I LOVE and can afford. I highly recommend Shawn, really polite and professional. It was worth the wait.

Thank for the review and your business. Will tell Shawn about your glowing review.

December 3, 2018

My expired was great, David made the process quick and easy. Would recommend this dealer to everyone I know that???s looking to buy a car.

Glad we could help you find your car. We appreciate your business! We have a great referral program as well if you know anyone else looking for a car.

December 3, 2018

Thank you Shawn and Leticia. I couldn???t ask for a better salesman and manager to get me Into the car I wanted and working with me through the process.... everyone was professional friendly and knowledgeable. To my surprise vehicle was absolutely amazing, Shawn was very helpful thank you . Came in and left with a car the same day clean in and out. In fact there inventory was impressive. Excellent experience. definitely recommend them.

I'm glad our sales team was able to get you in your car! We strive to provide the best experience and appreciate your business.

November 15, 2018

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership a few days ago, and they took care of me from the moment I walk through their door to the last minute of me... closing the deal and drove off with the car. All friendly staff. Big thank you to Michael and Issac for creating such a great experience.

Thank you for your business. We are glad we could provide you an excellent customer experience.

November 10, 2018

Lovely people to do business with. Theres no hassle and they are very patient when explaining everything. Process didn’t take long at all and they... try their best to help if needed.

Thank you for the review. We Appreciate your business!

October 27, 2018

Because I have been to several dealers but the kind of customer service I received here was exceptional. They are customer friendly and did a wonderful... job by getting this deal through especially Micheal.

October 27, 2018

It was a very nice experience, people are very nice, care about what their clients want. And of course it???s business, but they do show you that they... want you here, they want to give you the best service possible. Thank you again for your help and service. Hope to do business again with you in the future.