Zeigler Buick Cadillac GMC of Lincolnwood

639 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 3, 2014

The salesman and credit manager were both very nice. Helped to make for an enjoyable visit to purchase a new car.

November 3, 2014

My experience was wonderful. A porter came to my office, brought me a loaner, and took my car back for service. The next day he repeated the process,... returning my car which had had the standard maintenance, at no cost to me, and a minor repair which was done properly. I am very pleased and could not ask for better service.

October 13, 2014

My wife and I were looking to trade in two vehicles for a 2013 or 2014 Tahoe or Yukon. I found four that fit our likings. Three were over 200 miles away... and one was at Grossinger. We had verbal deals worked out with two of the other dealerships and they were pending us making a trip. We went to Grossinger on a Saturday with both trade in vehicles and left with the Yukon we wanted. The dealership was very fair on my trade in offers. They met what the other dealerships were offering. We worked with them on the price and eventually they met where I wanted to be. I had to start walking for that to happen, but I expect that when dealing with a car dealership. The buying process took a long time as they were short staffed that day and only had to guys doing the financial paperwork. The salesman Michael Kiryakoz bought pizza for my wife, kids, and I to help pass the time. I will most certainly look to Grossinger for my next truck purchase.

September 23, 2014

The worst car shopping experience I have ever had. Staff will do whatever they can, even if that includes deceiving, to get you to buy from them. Bottom... line, I will never ever consider them for any future shopping and wouldn't recommend them to anyone. The salesman and his sales manager lied to me just to get me into the dealership. I was shopping for a used 2010 Chevrolet Traverse. I found one at this dealership, and since I was going to drive for 3 hours, I called first and talked to Frances Guerrero, a salesman, and made an offer on the car. The salesman checked with his sales manager,Oscar Hurtado, and called me back to tell me that his manager agreed to the offer. I went to the dealership and took the car for a test drive, and when it was time to wrap up the purchase, I was told that they will not negotiate the advertised price. I tried to explain to them that I called and they agreed to my offer, but the sales manager kept saying that he never agreed to the offer. I left very angry after driving for 3 hours for nothing. What shocked me more is that the salesman called me the next day to ask me if I was still interested to buy the car at the advertised price, pretending that nothing happened the day before! Customer service rep. lady called me a few days later to ask me if I was still interested in the car; I told her what happened and she said she will investigate it and get back to me. She called me a couple of days later to ask me if I am interested in the car!!!

July 12, 2014

They called me and were very nice but I had already found the car I was looking for a day earlier. I told them maybe next time. They thanked me anyways

May 10, 2014

Because I don't feel like it. Don't insult my intelligence with your feeble salesman tactics. When I say I’m just looking that’s not a signal to try harder.... You either think I’m stupid or I need to get some plastic surgery to make me not look so gullible.

April 3, 2014

Quick, easy and kept me informed of cost and [rogress.

March 22, 2014

As good as a car dealer gets. Felt no pressure at any time from salesman Ben.

March 4, 2014

No comment, the stars alone should tell you how it was.....avoid.

February 23, 2014

I was looking to buy a new enclave ,I went to grossinger for the large selection of enclaves available,as soon as I got there the sales man were ready... to help out ,the greet my kids with donuts and coffee available,the transition was smooth as I already knew my pick.I commend Victor Melendes for the great service this is my fourth new car purchased at grossinger and recommend to friends to visit dealership thanks..