AZ Finest Auto

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

April 27, 2018

I can’t say enough about AZ Finest!! The staff is not only friendly, but very attentive! The customer service is wonderful and they were with me every... step of the way! I will definitely come back, and I will be sure to recommend AZ finest to all my friends.

April 22, 2018

Was excellent in helping and finding a car I would recommend this place to everyone very professional and has a lot of good cars and very friendly

April 22, 2018

I was looking for a family vehicle and was not getting the service I wanted at the big car dealerships. A friend of mine referred me to AZ Finest Au...to. Alex, the owner, was able to find me a great family car and has great finance options. The best part is that this a private owned dealer. I love when I am able to support my local family businesses. Now I have a friend in the business that will help me purchase all my cars! I recommend AZ Finest Auto to anyone look to buy a car!

April 22, 2018

The customer service was second to none. From the first phone call to handing me the keys was absolutely the best car buying experience ever. Alex was... helpful with financing also, my rate was half of what the big dealers quoted. I have less than average credit, but I was treated like a king from day one. Don’t waste your time with the big dealers. Come see why I think these guys are the best! It is a one of a kind dealer with a one of a kind sales experience. They helped me find the car I wanted, gave me more for my trade and got me a payment lower than I requested!!!

April 22, 2018

Dealing with Alex was really great! He is a smaller dealer and can give more attention and no pressure to find you what you need. He is very knowledg...eable and easy with which to work.

April 21, 2018

A million Thank You to Alex and his team. I'm extremely happy with My new Accord. From the moment I walked in, the customer service was Phenomenal, st...ress free. What I enjoyed about my visit at Az Finest Auto was Alex, he is extremely knowledgeable, and work very hard on getting me the best loan. He worked miracles, I thought I wasn’t going to qualify for a car loan but he got it done, If anyone needs a new car; AZ Finest Auto is the place. No games, no pressure, and he knows the financing side which helped me tremendously. Thank you so much Alex and Team! I’ll be going back for a second car, also will recommend my family and friends!! HOOAH!

April 21, 2018

I’ve recently been shopping around for a new car for my 16 year old son. I went to “all of the large dealerships” and I felt either too pressured or ...too hurried into buying a car that wasn’t what I was really looking for. A friend of mine recommended Az Finest Auto in Tempe to me. Alex helped me find the exact car I was looking for. He didn’t pressure me into a car that wasn’t right for my son, but rather took the time and listened to me and my needs.

April 20, 2018

We got an amazing car from AZ finest Auto. The owner Alex was very nice, up front, honest and great to work with. I'd definitely recommend going there...!

April 20, 2018

The process with Alex, the owner of Az Finest Auto, wasn’t as stressful as going to a big name dealer. Since he is a smaller dealer he works with what... you looking for. Price, payment, and car/truck wise. He does all of the paper work for you and all you do is sign the final pages of the car and that’s it. I was just glad I was able to find the truck that I have now. It’s the exact one that I wanted. Definitely if I ever wanted to to look into getting a different truck at another time I will go through him again.