Truck Ranch Logan

13 reviews

March 19, 2020

I spent several hours, looking at different trucks. My salesman, Briar, was very patient. I never felt rushed or pushed into a decision. This was a... nice change from other dealerships.

December 2, 2019

My husband and I were looking for a truck and saw one that we liked on ksl, I texted and they were really fast on giving me an answer. We went next day... and the service was fast too, they even had the truck ready for us inside since I had surgery and was in crutches. Tyler, the salesman was very nice and patient. Usually when you go to a dealer they are very pushy or get mad if you don’t buy from them. We said we will think about it and give an answer in two days. We decided to get it and they gave me a better deal, also make the effort to look for a better interest rate for me since I was getting a higher one 2 days before, which was awesome!, ao we made a deal. I asked if we could get a ride since I can drive because of my surgery and he said he will take the truck and paperwork to me!!!! ( From Logan to Ogden) Awesome!!. -To Tyler’s Boss: He deserves a raise or commission, however they work for . -To Tyler: Thank You, like I said we have bought cars but never had a salesman like you. Very Nice, Patient and Efficient. Keep been like that and better! ‍♀️

• January 20, 2020

Truck ranch got us in quick, was super knowledgable about the used truck we purchased, and very kind. Quick fast paper work, was in and out with new... purchase within an hour. Thanks for the great service.

December 2, 2019

Excellent service for me and my family make me feel like home, they give us time to tink if we want to buy the truck , great service

November 8, 2019

Michael was my salesman and he was friendly, not pushy and very accommodating. Their prices are set low and straight forward. One of the best car dealership... experiences I have ever had.

October 15, 2019

Tyler did an awesome job and putting me into a great truck! After I bought the truck we had an issue with the exhaust, but Tyler and Jace (owner) took... my truck back and fixed it, and even put me in another one of their trucks while it was fixed so I wouldn’t be without a vehicle. This crew is awesome!

August 26, 2019

Jase and his team went out of their way to help us out of a terrible situation! They were more than fair. Thank you for looking out for your customers!... You guys are a blessing!

July 19, 2019

Mike was great to work with. He was friendly, knowledgeable and made the experience great. I didn’t feel pressured. I would definitely buy from you again.

June 6, 2019

Buying the truck was nice and easy but after signing papers, they just started brushing me off. first day i bought the truck the tire sensor went out they... said they would fix it month or so after still not fixed same goes for my steering rack. Their mechanic look at it confirmed it was bad they said they would have parts for it in 3 days well a month or so later still not fixed.....

April 21, 2019

Great experience with no pressure made it easy and enjoyable car buying experience. They have the best selection of trucks and some other great trade in... vehicles to offer.