Videon Chevrolet of Phoenixville

538 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 20, 2019

The car was done in a timely manner and communication was good. Car was in for warranty on the power steering and recalls. When we picked the car up the... power steering pump was noisy, had air in system, seats were moved and radio station was changed. Got home and bled the air out of the system and found the power steering reservoir over full. I have been a mechanic for over 15 years and would never give a customer car back in that condition.

August 19, 2019

Service dept. Had me in and out in a good amount of time. Work done as scheduled. I have been taking my vehicle here since purchased new.

August 16, 2019

From calling to get an appointment to getting the service performed it was so easy! Fast and efficient service and comfortable waiting room. This was... my first service visit and I was very pleased!

August 13, 2019

From calling and setting up the appointment to picking up the car. Everything is done quickly, correctly and dependably. I received a call early in the... morning outlining my choices. I asked one question about one of the situations and was given a detailed explanation. I was told about how long it would take and how much. A few hours later I got the call that the car was ready. Everything was done as stated. Now all this sounds like a normal situation. Very true here but notvother car dealers. That is why I travel 25 miles to come here to get this kind of service. This is why I will return.

August 13, 2019

My vehicle was pulled into the garage at my designated appointment time and completed in an acceptable amount of time. Everyone has a busy schedule so... timing is important.

August 13, 2019

Good quick process got right down to it in order to stream line the process. No hassles and minimal back and forth on price, trade value, etc.

August 9, 2019

They Answered all questions and informatative and knowledgeable. Were polite and courteous. What more needs to be said? The process to review... is to long

August 1, 2019

Videon recently acquired this dealership from Kelly. I arranged to have my truck worked on and dropped it off on a Wednesday morning where I was going... to return late afternoon Friday from a business trip. I was told Wednesday service was no problem. They did not look at the truck until Friday, and I got my first call while I was on the plane an unable to answer them. I then proceeded to have problems with numerous calls to get past the receptionist to actually speak to someone with a 1 hour layover. In the end, truck was diagnosed but Parts not available. So I had to return the next week to get the truck serviced. Poor planning on Vivian's part.

August 1, 2019

Calling JJ and ask him if he could help me out. He spoke to shop manager got me right in. Unfortunately I don't even remember his name it was so quick... and easy. Thanks again

August 1, 2019

Drew is really great. Videon really has stepped up and doing great work. Friendly and good work with a smile on their faces. Thank you