Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide

Sunday 11:00am–8:00pm
(901) 295-0689 (901) 295-0689

3.6
(8,537 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide from DealerRater.

Friendly staff, excellent customer service, quick

Friendly staff, excellent customer service, quick response made this experience wonderful! I will never buy any vehicles in person again!

Sold a vehicle.

Sold a vehicle. Customer service answered phones promptly and very knowledgeable people, good communication on next steps to finish the deal. Person that picked up car was very pleasant. Also gentleman that helped us with notary problem on line helped us get the deal done. Thank you big time for going over and above to help.

Fast, awesome, convenient, informative, great customer

Fast, awesome, convenient, informative, great customer service, quick delivery, great car, low down payment, professional

2.0

WARNING!

WARNING!!!!!! DO NOT BUY FROM VROOM. This is the worse if have ever made. I only drove the car for 3 weeks next thing I know it was in the shop at a dealership getting mechanical repair before the temporary tags was off the car for one month. When I get it back drove it for 3 weeks and it is back at the dealer for the same issue. Mind you they only give 90 days or 6000 miles warranty with 7 days to return the vehicle after purchase. I drove the car less than 45 days and out less than 2000 miles on the car. Vroom says there is nothing they can the contract is up and its my problem now. I am literally stuck with a $21,000 piece of junk with no resolve. I have only made 3 payments since receiving the car that is obviously a lemon. My next step is to report them to consumer affairs and BBB. in the beginning the purchasing process is great for a person that work two jobs and don't have time to sit in a dealership to negotiate for hours. Then this happened, I fell like I was robbed with my eyes right in front of me. I have since told everyone I know, if your gonna buy from VROOM please don't do it you will be robbed.

Dealer response

Hi - thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. We are disappointed to hear you have not had a seamless experience with us. We'd like to learn more about what happened, so that we may look into it further. We will be in touch shortly to request your personal contact information. Thank you, - The Vroom Team

I would use Vroom again in a heartbeat.

I would use Vroom again in a heartbeat. They have been so helpful and informative throughout the entire process.

1.0

PLEASE DO NOT USE VROOM!

PLEASE DO NOT USE VROOM!! The beginning of my purchase was so simple. After the sales department, it all went down hill. I waited almost 2 months to get the car. I could never talk to anyone that had any knowledge of my account and was told something different every time I talked to someone. I finally received the car with temp tags. My temp tags are now expired and I still haven’t gotten my license plates and told that they can’t send me an extension on the temp tags so I am paying for a car that I cannot drive. I have called numerous times and have been hung up on and transferred and put on hold for hours to basically be told that I am out of luck and they cannot help. It’s horrible customer service. I have no idea when or if I will ever get my car legally licensed! I started the process the 3rd of March and it is now almost July and I still am dealing with this mess! Total nightmare!

Dealer response

Hi - thank you for your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that your experience with us has not been a positive one, and we apologize for the communication challenges you have faced. We'd like to obtain more details about your particular situation so that we may look into this further. We will be in touch shortly to request your personal contact information. Thank you, -The Vroom Team

Vroom is a total easy and effortless was to sell your car

Vroom is a total easy and effortless was to sell your car and get the most for it. I looked at the other online car places and Vroom offered the most. Online application was quick and easy. Signing of documents was all online and simple. They picked up my car within two days and I had a check in hand two days later. I will definitely look at Vroom for any future sales of my cars!

It took a total of 14 days to get the car to my doorstep,

It took a total of 14 days to get the car to my doorstep, but I guess that’s better then having to deal with a salesperson!

4.0

Polite, efficient, great selection, quality product.

Polite, efficient, great selection, quality product. I'm happy with my purchase so far. Waiting on financing paperwork and registration

All interactions with staff from Orlando office were

All interactions with staff from Orlando office were courteous, professional and informative. The flow of information kept me posted as to what was next in the process Pick-up was punctual at the scheduled time. Telephone and text communication was terrific.