BMW of Akron

Sunday Closed Closed
New (330) 752-0209 (330) 752-0209
Used (330) 400-3917 (330) 400-3917
Service (330) 752-8705 (330) 752-8705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good service start to finish

Texted low coolant issue, while returning from Hilton Head. Reply was received they would be happy to assist, as soon as I arrived the next day. Within one hour I was back on the road and the brief stay was pleasant in reception area with an offer coffee. Well done. Thanks

Dealer response

Welcome back!!! I'm happy we could assist you promptly. Thank you for your business.

3.6

Service Good, Rebate offer difficult...

My service was good. However, I immediately submitted receipts for a rebate offer, followed up several times where they answered quickly, saying my rebate will be mailed soon, but it never came. Now, they say the rebate offer is expired. They were very helpful in finally getting this resolved

Dealer response

Greg, first, thank you for letting us know what happened. I would like to get some further information so I can look into this and make things right. Please email me skylar@jayauto.com so we can exchange numbers and talk. I'm very sorry for your frustration.

Consumer response

I am happy to report that I have finally received the promised rebate. Thank you so much to Brandon and Skylar for intervening on my behalf to get this finalized!

An Exceptional Buying Experience

This was the first BMW I ever purchased and it was my first experience with this dealership. The entire buying experience was seamless. I was very impressed with my salesperson, Eric Eisenhart, and with everyone at the dealership. They were all courteous, knowledgeable, and professional. Eric Eisenhart has over 40 years experience here. He is one of the most knowledgeable persons I have ever met. Because I never owned or even drove a BMW before, he took a significant amount of time to thoroughly explain to me all aspects of operating the BMW 320i that I purchased. This included patiently answering all of my questions. The entire buying experience here was exceptional. I highly recommend this dealership and Eric Eisenhart to anyone who is considering purchasing a BMW.

Dealer response

Harold, we appreciate so much for you to take time out of your busy schedule to write this. That means a lot, especially coming from you. We hope to continue to give you an exceptional experience. and I will be sure to let Eric and his assistant Louisa know. Congratulations on your FIRST BMW!!!!

overall very knowledgable

great to work with people who understand the new technology in cars and can explain the bewildering variety of options to make sure I got what I wanted

Dealer response

That is very important to have a knowledgeable staff- these cars have a lot of technology and once you learn it makes life easier but if you don't it can be intimidating. We are here to help as much as you need to learn. Thank you for the review!

A great buying experience!

This is my second time purchasing a car from this dealership and it was amazing. As a consumer one of the hardest things to do is find a business that can consistently provide amazing service and somehow that's exactly what I've experienced with this company. Everyone (...and I mean everyone) is SO WELCOMING AND COURTEOUS. Both times that I've purchased from them I've driven nearly 2 hrs to do so and both time my expectations were exceeded. They have to have one of the best HR teams around because the people they hire just get it. No pressure, no run around, just genuinely helpful and thoughtful customer service. Every really wants to help you. Sounds simpl, but it's not. There's a real family atmosphere that they've created there that everyone top to bottom seems to truly embrace. I couldn't be happier with my new purchase and the experience that Eric and Anthony amongst others provided while my fiance and I were at their dealership. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy a BMW.

Dealer response

Harold, this is beautiful to hear. First I want to thank you so much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your experiences. We work really hard behind the scenes to mesh as a team and discuss and implement ways to wow our customers. Thank you for your business, as if it weren't' for you we wouldn't be here. Please continue to give us your feedback! Happy New Year!

Outstanding Service Department

We've had our BMW's serviced here regularly since 2009. In that time, we've dealt mostly with Josh and Brandon as our service advisors. They both have given us great customer service over the years as well as ensuring any service and/or repairs done to our cars were executed perfectly. We appreciate their attention to detail. About two weeks ago our 2016 X4 experienced a severe and complicated problem which rendered the car inoperable. No worries, as Brandon took exceptional care of us, making sure we were not inconvenienced while resolving the problem quickly and really going "above and beyond" not only to meet our expectations, but to far exceed them. Thanks!

Dealer response

It’s such a breath of fresh air to have kind people take care of you during a frustrating time. Both Josh and Brandon have been with us a long time and we are so appreciative of their service. I’ll be sure to let them know and thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Happy holidays!

Best Experience!

Not only did they provide the best pricing, but there customer service was amazing. From my CA, Mark.... the BMW genius, and the GM...... Everyone was a pleasure to work with.

Dealer response

We strive to exceed your expectations. Thank you for noticing!!!

Excellent service

This is a great dealership and the customer service there is exceptional! The whole buying experience was very easy and everyone there treated us with respect like we were family. I would recommend Eric, Art, and Noah to anyone looking for help purchasing a vehicle. Thanks for making this purchase a great experience.

Dealer response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. I’ve sent your review to those involved. It’s always nice to feel appreciated. Thank you for doing that for us.

Surperb Out of State M3 Purchase!!

Fantastic service from the dealership and Eric Eisenhart! I noticed a BMW M3 for sale at BMW of Akron on Monday and I contacted them to inquire about it. I spoke with Eric who was very helpful and answered all of my questions. He was easy to get in touch with and returned calls and emails quickly. I'm located out of state so he held the car for me so I could fly in and view it. Before my flight, Eric provided all history and service records on the vehicle, along with all documents related to the car. When I arrived, the car was in immaculate condition just as described by Eric. I was so pleased with Eric's friendly attitude and professionalism, I purchased the car on the spot. Eric was kind enough to hold the car until I was able to have it shipped to my house. I can't thank Eric enough, he is a fantastic guy with great integrity. I would definitely purchase a car from him again. You are in great hands with Eric!

Dealer response

Thank you for trusting us as an out of state buyer. We do many transactions like these and it is extremely important to be transparent. We appreciate your business. Eric has been with BMW 40 years as of 2019. We are proud he has been with the brand and the company, even through the change over from Dave Walter BMW to BMW of Akron. I hope your're still enjoying your new BMW!!!

Search for a quality, low mileage used car

The lease on my wife's Buick was about to expire, we diligently looked at numerous car dealers and brands, but could not find a car anywhere near what my wife was looking for, exterior color, interior color, and just a few amenities. I took my Z4 into BMW of Akron for service a day or so later, and took a 328i home as a loaner car. Turns out, my wife loved driving this car, but a current model was too expensive for her. Michelle told me she would "find" the car my wife was looking for, possibly one coming off lease. Expecting this to possibly take weeks to find the right car, I was totally surprised when Michelle called 5 days later, with just exactly what my wife was looking for, and my wife's very happy! Thanks Michelle, great job! I never doubted you.

Dealer response

Jack thank you for your business and taking the time to write this lovely review. It's a good feeling when someone exceeds your expectations. We strive to be efficient and professional here. I'll be sure to let Michelle know you acknowledged her.