Carbone Chevrolet

335 reviews

335 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Carbone Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 13, 2019

Friendly, great service, couldn't ask for a better experience... salesman was very knowledgable and helpful.. will recommend carbone chevy to everyone.... Way to go...

Hi there, we are so happy to read such a great review about Carbone Chevrolet! Thank you again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

July 12, 2019

Joeseph Babcock was very awesome from the moment we walked in until the time we left with our brand new Chevy Silverado Z71 RST!! Knowledgeable understanding... and caring are the first words that come to mind!! Not pushy not just trying to make a sale!! Took the extra time and went above and beyond that call with us! Very satisfied with Joe and Carbone! OUR THIRD CARBONE VEHICLE 2 NISSANS AND NOW A CHEVY TRUCK TO PULL THE CAMPER!!!

We're glad to hear you found our staff was so knowledgeable and helpful! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing yo...u again soon!

July 8, 2019

John was amazing! He was so kind and helpful, and my fiance and I had the most easy and amazing experience in purchasing our new lease! Thank you, John!... Thank you for your patience, kindness and determination in helping us get this "extremely wanted" (by me of course) vehicle! Our first arguments in our married life may very likely be over "Who gets to drive the new car more?"

Thank you! We're glad to hear John was so kind and helpful during your visit.

July 1, 2019

I had an 8am appointment May 23 ,2019 for an oil change on my car and to look at a switch that had chrome peeling. When I made the appointment I informed... service department that I would be waiting while work was being done. Service department took 3 hours to change oil and tell me that a switch would be ordered! Nothing but excuses as to why it took so long. Heard nothing from Carbone regarding part order for 4 weeks. Stopped in to check on status of part. Part has been in for some time . I spoke to service manager. His reply was " In a perfect world parts would have notified you. That didn't happen. Sorry." Do you really want to deal with service department with an attitude like that ?

Hi Lawrence, we regret your most recent visit with us was not up to the standards we strive for. Here at Carbone Chevrolet, we are always looking for ...ways to improve. If you would be willing, we would like to have you contact our manager at (315) 316-2830 to discuss ways we can better serve you in the future. Thank you.

June 17, 2019

Jill and all the staff were very nice and helpful took the time to help us make the right decisions for our new truck very happy with everything thank... you all

Hi Russell, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Carbone Chevrolet! Please let us know if there is anyth...ing else we can do for you; we are more than happy to help!

June 17, 2019

Jill was very friendly, knowledgeable and attentive. Buying a car can be very anxiety inducing but Jill made it a very comfortable and fun experience....

June 15, 2019

Purchased a Toyota Corolla from Joe Babcock, great service and great guy! From start to finish it was a very easy and smooth transaction. Highly recommend!

Thank you, Stephanie! We're glad Joe made your experience a great one, and we appreciate your recommendation!

June 13, 2019

We visited Carbone Chevrolet in Utica after a month+ of visiting dealerships in the Watertown and Syracuse area in search of a hybrid vehicle. The customer... service at Carbone was phenomenal. We had Jill Graziadei help us through the sales process. She was friendly, honest, and empathetic. She was assisted by Nate Jobson, a manager in sales. He took the time to explain the difference between city and highway MPG and helped us decide if a hybrid was even what we were looking for to fulfill our needs (I do an extensive amount of highway travel). We ended up choosing a Chevy Malibu, and the experience was enjoyable. Not only did they help us fit it into our budget, but Nate personally drove the vehicle to Watertown (a 2 hour drive one way!) to deliver it to us to fit around my work schedule. Jill sent a little "thank you," gift with him that made us feel even more special and valued. The customer service was above and beyond. I highly recommend purchasing you next vehicle from Carbone Chevrolet!

Thank you for the positive feedback!! We appreciate the opportunity you gave us to earn your business and look forward to having you and your family ...as loyal customers moving forward. Watertown is just a stone's throw if it means servicing a new customer. Enjoy your new vehicle and have a great day!!!

June 11, 2019

This was my first time purchasing a vehicle so it was a pretty big deal on top of being nervous and not knowing what the first step is. I went in and talked... with a great salesperson who provided me with the information I asked for and more. Long but good story short I was driving my car away 3 days later and extremely happy.! They took care of everything and everybody was very nice and helpful.

Our staff is committed to providing each of our clients with the best automotive experience! Thank you again, and have a fantastic day!

June 10, 2019

Friendly, knowledgeable professional service staff