DELLA Subaru

Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(518) 561-7400 (518) 561-7400

4.5

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Love it

This is my second Subaru and was very happy with my experience. There service is excellent as well.

Dealer response

Hi Janet, We are so happy you like your 2nd Subaru! Thank you very much for the "5 STAR" review and please have a safe and fun 2020. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

2020 Forester Purchase

Kara Kipp at Della was amazing!!!! This is the 3rd Forester I have purchased, and two have been from Kara. She is straightforward, knowledgeable, and just a really nice and sincere person. If they do not have what you are looking for, they will find it, if at all possible. I highly Kara and Della!!

Dealer response

Hello L! Kara Kipp and the entire DELLA Subaru Team thanks you for the very nice "5 STAR" review. Wow...3 Foresters!!!! Unbelievable. Please have a wonderful and safe week and thanks again. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Fantastic service, great experience!

Alesha Bailey was my sales person, she was patient, informative and overall spectacular in dealing with. I highly recommend Alesha and a Subaru. This experience has been extremely wonderful and I love my new vehicle!

Dealer response

Hi April, Thank you for the very nice "5 STAR" review and for mentioning Alesha Bailey. She is thrilled by your kind comments. We all wish you the best with your Subaru and hope you have an awesome 2020. Thanks again! Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Accommodating, Professional, Friendly

What was I thinking, shopping for a new car just before Christmas?? The lease on my 2017 Crosstrek was going to expire soon, so I had to add another task to an already busy month. Fortunately I had Kara Kipp on my side! In spite of a short time frame, she delivered the car I needed with all the features I wanted, and kept me in the loop for each stage of the process. Considerate and service-focused, Kara's goal was to make sure I was totally satisfied with my experience. Mission accomplished! The only thing that could have improved the process would be to have Santa Claus take over my payments, hahaha.... Kara looks nothing like Santa, but she surely gave me a great gift with her exemplary service! Thanks to her and all the staff who helped me along the way!

Dealer response

Hi Allison, Kara strikes again!!! LOL!!!! Kara, as well as the entire DELLA Subaru Staff, thanks you for taking the time to write this very kind "5 STAR" review. We all wish you the best with your new Subaru. Who knows, maybe Santa will take over the payments! (LOL)!!! Seriously, we wish you the best for 2020 and thank you again. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Super helpful - very nice to work with - Kara

Kara was so helpful and very patient in answering all of my questions and addressing my particular needs. The Best! Thank you - will definitely be back.

Dealer response

Hello Muriel, Kara and the rest of the DELLA Subaru Team thanks you for taking the time to write this very kind "5 STAR" review. We all wish you the best with your Subaru and hope you have a wonderful and safe 2020. Thanks again! Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Della Subaru

I was extremely pleased and found everyone there to be willingly helpful.

Dealer response

Hi Evan, Thanks from the entire DELLA Subaru staff. This is very nice of you. Please have a fun and safe 2020!!! Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager4 646-522-7855

Kara Kipp

Kara Kipp was soooo nice and helpful . I had to a car NOW ! She showed me a 2014 Outback and, it was love at first site ! It is clean runs like a top. You would think it is a brand new car . Love it !!! Thanx SO much Mz Kara !! :) Dave S.

Dealer response

Hi David, Kara and the DELLA Subaru Team all thank you for the kind "5 STAR" review. And, we all wish you the best with your Outback. Please have a safe and fun year. Thanks again! Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Leasing was a breeze!

Alesha was an excellent saleswoman who presented a thorough and complete summary of the operation of our new legacy. The entire team at Della was professional, helpful and knowledgeable,

Dealer response

Hi Monica, Thank you for the awesome "5 STAR" review and for recognizing Alesha. She is very happy to read these kind words. We all wish you the best with your new Subaru Legacy and please have a safe and fun Holiday Season. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-422-7855

DELLA Subaru of Plattsburgh

First time Subaru owner. Staff was very knowledgeable and helpful.

Dealer response

Hi Doris, Wow...first time? Awesome!!! We all wish you the best with your new Subaru and thank you very much. Have a great week. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855

Donna L. Whitelaw

My experience buying a car at this dealership was one of the best experiences I've had purchasing a vehicle. The sales staff was stellar answering all of my questions and provided me with clear, accurate information. My salesman was more that patient showing me all of the abilities of the vehicle and happily went over the operation of each one until I was comfortable. I will definitely use this dealership again!

Dealer response

Hi Donna, Thank you very much for the extremely kind words and "5 STAR" review. This is very nice of you to take the time. We all wish you the best with your new Subaru and please have a safe and fun week. Ernie Galarza DELLA North Platform Manager 646-522-7855