Truck Town Texas - Lamesa

Used (806) 576-4242 (806) 576-4242
Service (866) 576-5345 (866) 576-5345

3.0

Bad People

Run from these folks, they cannot tell the truth, and I had the worst experience I have ever had, I am going to notify Ram and let them know how bad these folks are.

1.8

I purchased a truck on November 30, 2920. I paid it off...

I purchased a truck on November 30, 2920. I paid it off on December 29, 2020. Was going to buy on time but paid it off. As of this writing I do not. have title or confirmation from Capital Chrysler I have paid it off. I have canceled check. I am 73 years old do not need this unnecessary evil in my life. I would never buy another Chrysler or use Capitol Chrysler.

4.0

Hello haven't heard We are waiting on the team to...

Hello haven't heard We are waiting on the team to contact me about the pickup. Thank you. Dan Brooks 806-344-6823 Waiting on a call.

1.0

The worse service and experience ever,

They were supposed fix my jeep right after I bought , after arguing with them they weren't taking responsibility of their mistake, 1yr after they decided to keep my jeep for 3 days , they knew I was going to travel broke my jeep plus they were demanding $500 ,,, it was a joke I decided to take it to another dealer where they fix all the damage dodge jeep in lamesa TX didnt take any responsibility, I buy a car every 2 yrs and never had such bad experience like in this place.....

Worst dealer ever !!!!!

Worst dealer ever they will not work with you give you one price then turn around and say oh sorry I used the wrong word the price is now this much which is more then the first price. They will lie to you and dont care about you. This dealer is another Reagor Dykes in the makeing stay far far away. Very shady dealer

Very Friendly

Great and Friendly dealership. I've bought all my vehicles here. A total of six in all. Salesmen cared more about helping me find the right vehicle for me and my family then shoving us in a car and making a check. I can say without a doubt the most friendly dealership I've dealt with.

1.0

Complete failure by the dealer.

Purchased a new 2019 Tahoe on March 12th, 2019. Over 45 days later and the dealership has yet to pay off my trade-in. They cannot even give me an ETA for when they will pay off my trade-in. Once we got the car my sales person never followed up following the purchase and doesn't seem to care. No one at the dealership seems to car to be honest.

Stress-free, Simple, and Fast!

I recently found myself in need of a new car with very specific requirements and a very specific budget. The staff at Truck Town Dodge were so helpful throughout the whole process, offering advice and working with me to get a car that suited my needs. Trey was very informative and positive while he showed me different cars on the lot and explained the features to me. Jared worked with me for hours, going above and beyond to find a car that was right for me. He found a perfect fit on another lot, but despite the distance, I drove it home the very next day! Toby, the general manager was very supportive of my situation and walked me through anything I didn’t understand. The finance manager, Chad, helped me get a great interest rate and walked me through all the paperwork I needed to complete. The whole experience was amazing – I trust this team to get me exactly what I need without all the sleazy underhanded techniques you see at other dealerships. This was so much less stressful than my last car-buying experience, and I dare say it was even pleasant! Thanks Truck Town staff; I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

Best car buying experience

I just purchased a 2015 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited from Truck Town in Lamesa, the whole deal was done over the phone with Gabriel. Gabe did everything he could to make sure he could get me in a vehicle (that I wanted) I went in 2 days later took about 10 minutes to do paperwork and I was driving back to Odessa. Thank you Truck Town and Gabe for a GREAT car buying experience.

I was really impressed with this dealership and the...

I was really impressed with this dealership and the customer service I received , David Cummings was very helpful and courteous. He answered all my questions and was patient with me and all my phone calls..:)