Route 46 Subaru

48 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 21, 2020

We had a great buying experience with Subaru 46 and our sales associate, Diane. Very professional and understanding of our needs. Super happy with our... new vehicle.

January 21, 2020

I purchased a used 2017 Subaru Impreza hatchback. Overall experience was stress free and pleasant. Shout out to Subaru 46 sales team for helping me out.... They were patient and super informative and answered all the questions that helped me decide to actually go through with purchasing the car. Just an overall wonderful experience at Subaru 46. Thank you!

January 15, 2020

By far the worst dealership I have ever tried to work with. I was trying to by a $50,000 used Jeep from them, you would think they would want my business.... I sent them an email on New Years day, which was answered within the hour by Nancy. I asked to see the car and she replied that the car will be ready for a 10am "VIP" appointment on Saturday. There was no mention of the car being in the shop getting fixed or I wouldn't have bothered looking at a car with issues already. I live an hour and half away and I received an email 40 minutes before my appointment saying the car is not there and if I can change my appointment to 2pm. Nancy did send me an email the day before asking to change the appointment, but the email went to my junk folder. After showing my frustration, the used car manager came over, but he was worthless and got me the manager. The manager said the car was at the Jeep dealership getting a new control arm and will be back at the dealership by 2pm that day. He was more concerned about showing me the email they sent yesterday asking to change the appointment than trying to get the car back to their dealership so I could look at it. I went on with my day and said I will be back at 2pm today to look at the car. Trying to keep myself busy for 4 hours I received a call from the manager I believe his name was Paul stating that the car will not be ready today and he will call me on Monday when it is back at their dealership. I ended up driving an additional half hour and bought the same exact car with lower mileage and no issues that day from another dealership that actually wanted to do business and didn't give me the run around. Be extremely careful with this dealership as they try to pass you around from person to person and is extremely unprofessional. Also i see they are now dropping the price on the car I was looking for, should have sold it while you had the chance jokes on you.

January 14, 2020

Great sales process! Everything went smoothly from the test drive to the finance. They also went over all the features in the car. Thank you Subaru 46

January 6, 2020

Subaru 46 is amazing! The customer service here is top notch and everyone is super helpful. Everyone thru out the process was incredibly helpful, kind,... and thorough in selling me my new 2018 Subaru Outback. They made sure I got the best price . Once the car was ready for me to take home, they even took the time to walk me through and show me all of the features on the car, which was really great. Highly recommended

December 10, 2019

I came in this weekend to lease a Crosstrek. I felt really comfortable with Jonathan helping me out and I left the same day with a new car! He answered... all my questions honestly and was really helpful throughout the whole process. I've always felt nervous about car buying but he was upfront and honest and helped me make a decision I felt confident in. I'll be returning to Subaru 46 in the future and highly recommend it if you're looking to purchase or lease!

December 10, 2019

After much back and forth of whether I should get a new car, I finally went for it! I was looking to buy a Subaru Crosstrek. I walked into the dealership... and right away the service/sales staff greeted me and made my brother and I feel very welcomed. Staling, who was my salesman was nice, informative and made sure I found what I was looking for. Overall experience was great from finding the perfect car for me to dealing with financials. Everything was carefully explained and I didn't feel like I was being pressured about purchasing anything. I'm in love with my car and glad I chose orange as a color choice. No complaints here, i'd recommend this dealership to anyone.

November 26, 2019

I joined the Subaru family!! I had been looking into owning the Legacy for almost a year and finally got to fulfill that dream yesterday thanks to Subaru... 46. Subaru 46 was extremely awesome, super nice, informative, and helpful. The salespeople don't try and push you into buying like a lot of other dealerships and everyone we interacted with was so friendly and helpful.

November 26, 2019

This was the best experience I've ever had with a car dealer. The salesman, Marty Hanson was extremely pleasant, polite, and knowledgeable. The finance... representative worked quickly and efficiently to process the sale, and we were given a tour and introduced to the service department. I would highly recommend Subaru 46 to friends. And, we would definitely return in the future when we need a second car.

November 21, 2019

Did a lot of online shopping, found model car I was interested in at Subaru 46, went to look and test drive, reached agreement on price and trade-in value,... and bought the car. The sales manager and the finance manager were upfront about everything and very helpful and professional. Every deal should be this easy. I recommend them to anyone.