NYC MOTORCARS

91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 4, 2019

Richie was a great HELP! He was very professional! Treated me like i was family. Richie made sure i understood every fee’s. No hidden fee’s. I highly recommend... Richie to any car hunters that are undecided. I did not have to do anything! I gotten my plates the same day! Drove it out the lot! Thank you Richie and his manager john

August 4, 2019

RIchard is amazing! The whole staff seems kind and welcoming but I dealt with richie! My husband and I first time buyers left with an even better car than... we had in mind! Lower mileage, smoother ride better everything! We got complimentary bbq food and was taken to get baby food for my 6 month old. The process took a while but it was pretty easy and they went through all the paper works for us even obtained a nice insurance price. Oh yeah and they are installing a rare view camera free of charge! It doesn’t get any better than that! 100 percent recommend them. We were able to leave with our car in a few hours. Go ask for richie

August 3, 2019

Drove up from VA to buy my used car, I was recommended to see Antoine from my son and now we both have our favorite salesman. Jason was a funny good guy... as well. Process was quick and smooth. Thank you for our new car!

July 31, 2019

Antoine was very helpful and patient with me during the multiple phone calls. I got my car!!! He is Awesome. I would recommend him to anyone!!!

July 23, 2019

Came in to find a used car, it took us longer to choose a car than it did to actually get the deal done. Quick fast and professional. THANK YOU ANTOINE

July 1, 2019

This is my 2st vehicle from NYCMOTORCARS. richie perez has taken care of me with each purchase, and he is the reason I remain a loyal customer. Not only... does richie possess knowledge and expertise, his genuine character, listening to the customers needs, truly separates him from the rest. richie makes you feel right at home. Highly recommend him to friends and family.

June 29, 2019

Para comprar su vehiculo no dudes en venir a este que es el mejor de los mejores,NYC Motorcars,donde tienen la mejor variedad de vehiculos lujosos,buenos... precios y muy buen servicio,Richie te dara las mejores atenciones. Excelente servicio richie yo se lo recomiendo.

June 27, 2019

real dude to work with ....my advice one step in to this lot just ask for him richiii noble sane guy..My name is xavier jada, I bought a 2017 FORD FUSION... SE from richei . Actually I came to see the car only , but when I talk to Mr richie I was highly impressed and changed my mind to by the car from Mr rich and on the same day. Mr richard ensures me a better deal, I did the paperwork and went back home to bring the money. richie is a wonderful gentleman who will make you feel happy, confident and tension free to buy car from NYC Motorcars woodside .” richie IS THE BEST . Thanks .

June 27, 2019

Richie is awesome! I had a few issues but from the beginning he was positive and assured me I was leaving with my car. He was persistent and patient and... I truly appreciate him for that. He was not bothered by the fact that I had to bring my kids. He was understanding and I value that. I left with a car I fell in love with. At NO POINT did he ever try and convince me to get something of lesser value. Thank you Juan! You have gained a loyal customer!

June 24, 2019

We came into the store just to check out the cars they had available and we were instantly helped by richie Perez! I didn't think that I was going to leave... the dealership with a car but richie made it all possible. As a first time buyer, I had trouble understanding some details of the transaction and richie thoroughly explained every little detail. I would highly recommend going to this dealership. Thank you again, richie and jason, for the smooth transaction!!!!!