#1 Cochran Nissan Cranberry

14 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 25, 2019

Had a great experience buying our pathfinder! Straight forward pricing and good value for our trade in! Quinn, Ed & Mike were very helpful & courteous!... Highly recommend

April 19, 2019

Everyone involved in the process from Ed Short, Quinn Sassone, Eric Breed, and Mike Webster were all extremely helpful. Ed and Quinn went out of their... way to ensure my experience was a positive one. As soon as you arrive at the dealership you feel welcomed. The building is inviting, lobby is welcoming, and the general atmosphere is calming. The sales team makes the process about you and how they can help you thru process. They make the buying experience an easy one. You can tell they have developed a strong culture built around the customer experience. They were all authentic and made you feel that you were important and that they were there to serve you. Plus, we found the perfect vehicle that fits our needs and our budget. Again, thanks for making our buying experience a pleasant one.

April 9, 2019

I had previously leased three vehicles through #1 Cochran Nissan South Hills, and was ecstatic when they acquired another Nissan dealership in my community.... My husband and I went to the new Cranberry dealership, unsure of how our experience would be due to the recent transition. We were immediately greeted by Quinn, who welcomed us and was very attentive to our needs. Being long-time Nissan customers, we knew exactly what we were looking for, but also wanted to explore some options, and Quinn was very respectful and patient with us. He introduced us to Trevor, who assisted in preparing different estimates for a few vehicles we were interested in. After test driving a vehicle, we had an idea of what we wanted, but also wanted to take time to consider our options. We left the dealership feeling well treated and not pressured, giving us time to think about our next vehicle. When we decided what we wanted to do, Quinn was excellent in making sure we got monthly lease price we were comfortable with, securing a vehicle for us, and assisting in completing preliminary paperwork. The vehicle I had wanted was at another location, and Quinn personally retrieved the vehicle, ensuring that it was handled with care before delivery to us. The process to sign our lease was quick and painless. I signed all of my paperwork with John, who was cognizant of my time, but also mindful to provide any needed information and answer any questions. Ed also assisted in grounding my previous lease, which was an easy process. Quinn then did an excellent job helping me to get acclimated with my new vehicle, setting up my bluetooth and walking me through all of the new Rogue features. Since bringing the vehicle home, Quinn has also followed up to ensure that we are satisfied, and has been a supportive person for any needs that have arose. I am delightfully pleased with the customer service my husband and I received at #1 Cochran Nissan Cranberry, and look forward to working with them again on future Nissan leases!

March 15, 2019

I was complaining about my Nissan kicks for not having a seatbelt alarm which I felt was important.i didn’t give the good aspects of the car and there... many.it has “blind spot detection and backup camera and more.i really liked the car.its very nice looking and drives very nice. Eric the salesman was very helpful and I would have kept the car I grew to like it a lot.smooth drive.but no audible seatbelt alarm was what is making me unable to keep it.i will miss my “kicks” I really liked it.but safety first.

We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you find a vehicle that best suits your needs.