Gates of Elkhart

78 reviews

78 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Gates of Elkhart from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 13, 2019

Process took way to long, I never got an answer on the questions I keep asking like when was the car's oil changed just keep ignoring my questions & never... got a reply.

November 4, 2019

This was my second time getting my oil changed at Gates of Elkhart, both times Erica went above and beyond to help me out! She is always smiling and friendly,... and the service is always quick! Shelby is awesome too!

November 1, 2019

Tom was great. Got us in and out quickly. David from the internet apartment helped us find the right vehicle before we got there and had everything ready... when we arrived. They've got free wifi and tables with refreshments in the waiting area! Greeters are friendly and helpful! We were treated right and got a great car, they were honest and fair 100 percent.

Tom Pogotis

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 9 reviews

David Colvin

BDC Manager

(4.8) 10 reviews

October 31, 2019

Mostly I was feeling like they were manipulative and more interested in their way of doing things than what I really wanted. I wanted to just look around... the lot pick out a few cars I liked and then go in and see if I could afford it. But the Jason came out and brought us inside before we were ready. Then we went back outside because he was taking too long. When we came back inside he tried to get me to agree to payments that I couldn't afford. They did eventually get me a reasonable payment on a car I liked but it took 3 hours from the time I went inside to the time I signed the paperwork. I buy a vehicle about every 5 years and I have never needed more than an hour. I new I was in trouble when he offered us water and then ignored my answer which was NO. I was even more upset when I got home and saw the front running light was cracked and then I noticed the chip in the front window. Tom was nice and had good manners. Concord Cars sent us a fruit bouquet and had my registration materials to me in less than a week. So far nothing from Gates. Except this survey.

Tom Pogotis

Sales Consultant

(4.9) 9 reviews

Jason Hooks

Salesman

NOT RATED

October 24, 2019

I went to Gates with the intention of just test driving a vehicle that I was interested in. (Being a Tennessee girl, the orange Nissan Rogue caught my... eye!) We had honest discussions and they worked with me to meet my demands. The process was relatively easy. Germaine answered all my questions and Jef explained all of the paperwork to me in detail. They all went above and beyond my expectations. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

October 18, 2019

Great experience as soon as stepped through the door. Joe introduced himself and listened to what I was interested in and found the perfect car for me.... This is the second time I have bought a vehicle from Gates. Would recommend Gates to anyone looking for a new vehicle where the experience is pressure free with staff who friendly and easy to work with.

Joe Johnson

SALES

(5.0) 6 reviews

October 18, 2019

Robert Hayden was awesome! couldn't have asked for a better experience! He was very detailed and presented himself as very knowledgeable. very polite... and has positive character!

October 16, 2019

The service staff was nice and friendly. We got vehicles done in a timely fashion, and the price was better than where we usually go. GMC van and SATURN... van

October 10, 2019

We purchased a Highlander and are very happy with our purchase. David and Kevin were very helpful, answering all our concerns. We appreciated their professionalism... and knowledge of the cars we looked at. They were kind enough to check in after our purchase to make sure we were happy. Thanks again.

David Colvin

BDC Manager

(4.8) 10 reviews

October 9, 2019

I went for oil change on my new car and the service was awsome. In around half an hour the service people took care not just of the oil change, but they... also checked tires and the rest of the fluids.

Joe Johnson