Baron Auto Emporium

2.3

2.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Overall Service!!!!!!!

My experience at Baron Auto Emporium was Great!!!!!My sales representative, Manny Gonzalez, was amazing. Based upon my personal situation and experiences, Mr. Gonzalez gave me TOP OF THE LINE SERVICE!!!! His professionalism in how he treated me was TOP CLASS. B.A.E. DelIvered my vehicle in pristine condition. I look forward to working with Mr. Gonzalez and B.A.E. in the near future. Blessings to you, Baron Auto Emporium!!!!!

1.7

Buyer Beware - Baron Auto Not Trustworthy

My sales experience showed Baron Auto to be either unorganized, or evasive, neither of which reflects a trustworthy auto dealership. Buyer beware. I bought a 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel on 4/18/2020 from Baron Auto, reportedly under their NIADA certified pre-owned program. I took the Durango to my local Dodge service center (DeCozen Fiat Chrysler Dodge Jeep) on 5/11/2020 to diagnose white smoke coming from the exhaust upon cold starting the vehicle. Their diagnosis was compromised head gaskets, requiring replacement of both gaskets on this vehicle's v8 engine. Additionally, DeCozen found a thick stop-leak type product in the system, such as Bars Leaks, which was fouling the water pump. They recommended replacing the water pump on the vehicle and flushing the cooling system to remove the Bars Leaks and prevent potential future engine problems due to the residue. The cost of the head gasket repair was covered by this vehicle's NIADA CPO powertrain warranty coverage. DeCozen stated the water pump replacement and flushing service would cost $871 tax, and would not be covered under warranty due to the presence of Bars Leaks, which is not an approved repair solution under Dodge warranty. I asked Baron to cover the cost of the water pump and engine flush treatment. The Durango was marketed as having passed a NIADA CPO inspection, which includes engine, cooling, and road test components which all involve this diagnosed powertrain problem. That NIADA coverage conveyed a sense of security that powertrain problems would be covered and repaired under warranty, a statement Baron Auto repeated during the sale of the vehicle. After calling Fred at Baron Auto for five days, on 5/16/2020 Emir from Baron Auto spoke with Fred while I held the line, and told me Baron Auto would take care of the water pump/flush service repair cost. After the repairs were completed on 5/20/2020, Fred subsequently refused to pay DeCozen, and insisted I pay for the service and Baron Auto would write a check to me. Another week of repeated phone calls by DeCozen’s repair service shop and me passed in which Fred was consistently “not in yet” or “with a customer and unavailable.” On 5/26/2020, I could wait no longer to have my supposedly certified pre-owned vehicle back, and I was forced to pay for the water pump and flush repairs myself. I was disappointed with Baron Auto’s customer service. They proved extremely difficult to reach via telephone, practicing a defense technique of answering the phone but not connecting me to the ultimate person I was trying to reach. A verbal contract was reached on the water pump repair after a week of waiting, only to be breached by Baron Auto when it was time to pay the bill. I would highly caution anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. Be extremely well-organized and certain of everything before closing your deal, especially in these times of Covid-19 restrictions on business activities and test driving. They didn’t keep their promise to me.

"TRULY" THE BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!! 😁

When you buy a Vehicle, Don't you want it to be a Great experience?! Of course you do!!! Well I have to say after many many years of buying cars,, this experience at "BARON AUTO"was the BEST EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD!!!! A couple of reasons why: NO high pitch selling, there honesty, The camaraderie between co-workers, Their due diligence to find you exactly what you want. The comfort of the dealership when you walk in, you feel very comfortable. Starting from the top"CHIEF" executive in charge,, "FRED" Your awesome! You should feel VERY PROUD OF YOUR STAFF!! 🤩 I can't say enough how HAPPY we are!! I want to Thank Rafin for helping Emir with the whole process of finding the PERFECT TRUCK for my daughter. Rafin you helped Emir as if it were your own deal on the table. You were extremely Knowledgeable And committed in making this experience a good one for us,,, Thank You😊 EMIR, The Fattorusso's want to congratulate you On "US " being your first sale!!!! 😀 YaY !!!!! 😀 Your so dam cute, smart, respectful and Knowledgeable!!! Good luck Emir! Believe me, with your personality and Smarts you are going to get very far in your life! Good luck in your new endeavor sweetheart!!! And....I can't forget,, so funny, we got to meet one of their HeadMechanics, JOE. Joe is the coolest most knowledgeable mechanic Ever!!! I actually look forward in bringing my 650i in for Joe to do some cool stuff to her!😁 Thank You so much again guys!!!! I can't wait to tell everyone I know, who's looking for a car,,, To go visit my friends over at Barrons Auto in Roslyn New York

1.5

They will rip you off if you are not aware

They told me it was going to be $3500 for etching and it’s a less than $50 dollar thing to do. They gave me a ‘deal’ by giving it to me for $2500. Nothing I can do now since I already signed the contract but I will be filling some complaints and talking with the attorney generalS office. Also talking to my friends at google to review their reviews for fake accounts.

By Far Best Experience

By far my best experience purchasing a car. Salespeople are very kind and knowledgeable, willing to make every step forward possible in assisting with all things necessary in the process. Great deals and cleanest cars in the area. Stop wasting your time shopping elsewhere and go see the crew over at Baron auto Emporium!

Dealer response

Thank you so much Edison for your visit and great energy, We are excited to have been apart of your shopping experience. We appreciate your time and the kind words. If you need anything, We are always here for you. And welcome to the Baron Auto Family!

1.0

BY FAR ONE OF THE WORST CUSTOMER EXPERIENCES EVER

From the minute we walked into this dealership to the minute we walked out it was one of the worst customer experiences ever. It first started off with them telling us one price for my wife’s truck and then when we got there it was a totally different price by thousand of dollars. THE OLD BAIT AND SWITCH TACTIC. Then regarding their truck after days of going back and forth the finance manager Fred called me to try and save the deal. After talking with him for 28 minutes we finally came to an agreement on the truck we wanted. My wife and I then take the time out of our day to drive all the way to the dealership and the finance manager Fred told me that he has made a mistake with the truck but it is out favor. I knew right there and then that it was another BAIT AND SWITH TACTIC. The sales rep then tried to sell us a totally different truck, and totally just wasted more of our time. I WOULD NEVER EVER GO BACK TO THIS DEALERSHIP NOR WOULD I EVER RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO DO THE SAME!!!

I Love my new Range rover

I went to Baron Auto emporium to see a Land Rover LR4, my wife fell in love with a Range Rover, my salesman Rafin was amazing throughout the process. They got me a low interest rate, they have great cars and No dealer fees. The manager Damien came out and was very friendly and even gave me water for my dog to make sure we were comfortable and happy.

very happy with my car good service

very happy i will go back for my next car they have no extra fees and very easy to deal with i recommend this dealer ship

I Love my new Range Rover

I came to Baron Auto Emporium looking for a Range Rover Sport and fell in love with the Full size Range Rover but did not think I would get approved for it because my prior credit history, the staff at Baron was amazing throughout the process starting with Bianca, and the sales manger Damien worked diligently to to get me approved and made it happen with $2000 down. I came there that day and left with a car that afternoon, I couldn't be happier. Thank you guys

Great service

Great deals, i came in on a bmw car was clean, deal met my expectations . I am a happy customer, anyone that needs a pre owned car Baron Auto is the place