MotorWorld Cadillac

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 386-9363 (888) 386-9363
Used (888) 398-5897 (888) 398-5897
Service (877) 894-5943 (877) 894-5943

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Cadillac from DealerRater.

Motorworld Cadillac Review

Great service and a very professional, friendly staff! From setting up the appointment on line to completion, everything was first rate. A very positive experience!!

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your positive comments about MotorWorld Cadillac! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

4.0

One word. Mansplainer. He’s young, cocky, and doesn’t...

One word. Mansplainer. He’s young, cocky, and doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. One of those guys that has more confidence than he should. Wasn’t a fan of his personality or the way he talks to people.

Dealer response

Hello, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us this feedback. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

1.0

Worst dealership ever damaged my Cadillac every time it...

Worst dealership ever damaged my Cadillac every time it went in , and didn’t even fix it customer service was horrible they do not care about customer service. Sold crap be careful

Dealer response

We take every review seriously and would like to respond directly to you. Unfortunately, we cannot determine your contact information under the moniker “SS”, and as a result, we are unable to locate your record. We ask that you please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Shelley Puzzetti, at Spuzzetti@MotorWorldGroup.com or 570.820.6962 to discuss your experience. Thank you.

1.0

Horrible service

Customer service is horrible damaged my Cadillac multiple times in for service and didn't fix the issue very poor ! Beware don’t waste your money or time

Dealer response

We take every review seriously and would like to respond directly to you. Unfortunately, we cannot determine your contact information under the moniker "Wolf", and as a result, we are unable to locate your record. We ask that you please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Shelley Puzzetti, at Spuzzetti@MotorWorldGroup.com or 570.820.6962 to discuss your experience. Thank you.

Great salesman

The reason I came back to motorworld was Matt very helpful and friendly. He's very knowledgeable he made it a very pleasant experience will always work with him.

Dealer response

We're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Very satisfied

I went in to look for a new car. Got an excellent deal on a brand new cadilliac. My sales man and the manager of cadilliac were very helpful and more than accomadating

Dealer response

We are glad we could get you a great deal on your new Cadillac! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

Excellent buying experience

Justin Consagra and Larry Moretti made the buying experience very comfortable and easy. They were very courteous and professional. They made you feel at home and very quick and easy process. And the experience doesn't stop with sales, they are always willing to assist you with any questions, and service needs.This not my first buying experience with Justin, and would not hesitate to recommend him or the dealership to anyone. I am more than please with my experience with Justin and Larry and am sure I'll return in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MotorWorld Cadillac! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Sprinter Down

Had a really bad Tuesday with customer product onboard my Sprinter and the engine was a no go. Had to have the van towed to Motorworld and only needed a battery. I was able to get the van back with a new battery and some extra work done in under the amount of time quoted. Very pleased with the results and happy to have my baby back on the road.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Sale quote on new 2018 XTS

My experience with Matt Zaborney and Larry Moretti was fantastic. Matt Zaborney was super friendly and accommodating. Matt Zaborney made the car buying experience go very smoothly. At no time did I feel overwhelmed or pressured. Would highly recommend him to any buyer.

Dealer response

We strive for 100% satisfaction, and it is great to see you had such a positive experience at MotorWorld Cadillac. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you. Have a wonderful day!

Cadillac service

Great service, everything went perfect. I will only go here for service anymore. This is by far the best experience I have ever had at a dealership.

Dealer response

We are happy our team delivered great service. We hope to see you again soon!