MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 789-9866 (888) 789-9866
Used (888) 827-2444 (888) 827-2444
Service (866) 490-7493 (866) 490-7493

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.

Ask for Ryan and Ray!

Ask for Ryan and Ray! They were the best! They were amazing and made the process really smooth. They both go above and beyond for their customers and try to help as much as possible. Great service and they know they’re stuff!! You always brace yourself going into a car dealer. Preparing yourself mentally for the oncoming “pushy salesmen.” Instead we got friendly people who didnt try to “push” anything on us. They were helpful. They listened. And they gave us options. They were also accommodating. That was our great experience with Ray and Ryan at Motorworld!

Chris is great.

Chris is great. He is Very friendly, thorough, and knowledgeable! He answered all my questions and went over all the features of the Jeep

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mike was such a pleasure to work with!

Mike was such a pleasure to work with! He went above & beyond to make sure I got exactly what I was looking for. It was the best experience having him as my salesman, especially with this being my first new car on my own. Ray & Rich helped so much to make me feel comfortable with my purchase & found me the best deal! I really had a wonderful experience with MotorWorld! Hopefully anyone looking for a Jeep gets to work with Mike & the rest of the crew! Thanks again!!

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about the services you received and thank you again for choosing MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM!

4.0

Wow!

Wow! A really professional car sales person, made the sale extremely easy, convenient, and a pleasure to deal with Brian & Motorworld. A good team for the purchase of a new car. Howard & Carole Burns

Dealer response

Hello, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a positive star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mike Voitik was the best salesperson-couldn’t have asked

Mike Voitik was the best salesperson-couldn’t have asked for better!! What a wonderful experience!

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

HAVE PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SCOTT AND RAY SO

HAVE PREVIOUS RELATIONSHIP WITH SCOTT AND RAY SO EVERYTHING WENT WELL. TALKED TO SCOTT SEVERAL WEEKS AGO AND WAS LOOKING FOR A VERY HARD TRUCK TO FIND HE KEPT ME IN MIND AND AS SOON AS ONE BECAME AVAILABLE HE CALLED AND WE COMPLETED THE SALE

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Great salesmen

Scott Columbo was very helpful and played an important role in making this sale happen . He was extremely professional in taking care of my every concern . I will recommend him to others in the future .took me on my test drive and set up everything inside vehicle . He showed me all features and how to use them .

Dealer response

Hi Angela, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Jenna was extremely helpful and listened and made this

Jenna was extremely helpful and listened and made this deal happen . This is a very big purchase for me and makes me very nervous . She helped calm me .. and worked on every aspect from my trade to driving away in my new grand Cherokee .

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

Consumer response

Great job guys .. this is only the beginning of our relationship !

Great service

I was impressed with process of checking in for my service. Drew was very knowledgeable about what I needed done to my Jeep. I will definitely be going back to get my next service done at Motorworld.

Dealer response

Hi Steve, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Iam giving a 5 star because of the girl that waited on me...

Iam giving a 5 star because of the girl that waited on me for the past 2 days… she was incredible

Consumer response

The girl who waited on me was incredible