MotorWorld Mitsubishi

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 903-6719 (888) 903-6719
Used (888) 889-5761 (888) 889-5761
Service (866) 888-2905 (866) 888-2905

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Mitsubishi from DealerRater.

Great service

Everything went as advertised. Great service, service personnel were friendly and helpful and the car was finished before the estimated time. I also used the valet service and that was also friendly and convenient.

Dealer response

Hi Joe, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Oil change/ tire rotation maintance plan

Cami was my advisor at motorworld and was excellent, as usual. My car was completed quicker than anticipated. Employees are courteous and professional. Im pleased to deal with all involved.

Dealer response

Rose, we are so happy to read such a great review about MotorWorld Mitsubishi! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Great experience

Great service JJ was a pleasure to work with . Took care of the problem and explained evert thing Thank you for your help would recommend

Dealer response

Mary, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

JJ is a real professional and friendly. He always takes...

JJ is a real professional and friendly. He always takes time with the customers and explains important information that the customer understands exactly what is needed. I believe he is one of the greatest assets at MotorWorld. And because of the great service he gives is why I keep coming back

Dealer response

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

actually. it was with Motorworld Hyundia.

Serious problems found, the work was completed while I waited. The price was reasonable. Work was explained in detail before my approval. They pointed out work that could be delayed. Professional operation. Bought three cars through Motorworld Hyundai and all service was done by them.

Dealer response

Robert, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day!

Service at motorworld

From buying my car at motor world to the maintenance service.....everything is excellent. Everyone goes above and beyond to assist. Very professional. I would highly recommend.

Dealer response

Sandra, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Shopping for a new vehicle

Art was very helpful and informative. He took his time explaining everything and I did not feel pressured. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Paulette, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Mitsubishi. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Prompt and Efficient

Hyundai needed an update to computer system re engine bearing sensor. Made appointment earlier during summer, advised that the issue was not resolved and re-schedule to later in the year to apply update. Made appointment for this month, arrived @ dealership, greeted immediately, information taken. Update came with a free oil change. Service was completed in less than 90 minutes, including the car being washed. Courteous staff, comfortable waiting area.

Dealer response

Mike, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

great experience for a first time service

11/2 was my first it me having service on my car, staff was on point, he was great in telling me everything and explaining where I understood before leaving, I was relaxed and felt very comfortable JJ Durr is a great worker.. I having my husband and daughter bring in their Hyundai in for service

Friendly, caring and determined

They worked hard on finding me a new car within my means. They were not pushy and took the time to get me where I felt comfortable.