MotorWorld Lexus

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 880-3082 (877) 880-3082
Used (888) 834-1877 (888) 834-1877
Service (888) 837-4422 (888) 837-4422

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Lexus from DealerRater.

Joel Newell has continually gone above and beyond to make

Joel Newell has continually gone above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied. He is very concerned if there is a problem and solves it quickly and accurately with utmost professionalism. He is an asset to the dealership and a genuinely nice person.

Dealer response

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. Thank you so much for choosing MotorWorld Lexus as your first choice for service!

1.0

This is a not incentivized review (unlike the others),

This is a not incentivized review (unlike the others), Jonathan takes advantage of his customers. He is cocky, unwilling to meet the customer at their price point, and is unethical. Do NOT go here, it is only a matter of time before he is let go for treating others poorly. Hoping to speak to the GM tomorrow to discuss this further.

Dealer response

We appreciate your feedback about MotorWorld Lexus and are sorry to hear you were disappointed after your visit to our Sales Department. We ask that you please contact our Customer Compliance Manager, Shelley Puzzetti, at 570.820.6962 or Spuzzetti@MotorWorldGroup.com to discuss your experience and so she can address your concerns. Thank you.

Awesome job

Tiana and the whole crew at Motorword Lexus were awesome. And I work for another dealership. The Sales manager and the finance manager and of course Taiani made it happen and made it a great experience. Thank you all

Dealer response

Hi Gary, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Safe travels!

Great Experience with Joshua at Motorword!!!!!!!!!

Great experience Leasing our first car. Josh was great throughout the whole process. Definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy or lease. Thank you Josh

Dealer response

Hi Thomas, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you found our team here at MotorWorld Lexus so helpful in the leasing of your new vehicle. Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing MotorWorld Lexus!

Josh is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we

Josh is extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle we bought. Josh is a very good salesman and did an outstanding job.

Dealer response

Hi, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

I can't say enough about the service I have received from

I can't say enough about the service I have received from John Gamble. Having literally called 25 plus Lexus dealerships, John went above and beyond to help me with my situation and finding the right car for me and guiding me throughout the car buying process. Thank you for all your help!

Dealer response

Hi Zuhair, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Big shout-out to Jonathan Gamble, for going above and

Big shout-out to Jonathan Gamble, for going above and beyond to find the perfect car for me! I am beyond thrilled with my new ride, and it wouldn't have been possible without his expertise and dedication. Thank you, Jonathan, for making the car-buying process so enjoyable and stress-free!"

Dealer response

Hello, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Great Experience

Had a great experience buying my Lexus at Motorworld. Everyone that I met was professional, friendly and helpful. Tiana was a great sales person. I did not feel pressured by her to buy the car and she went above and beyond to help me get what I wanted to make the deal. Derek did a great job explaining and setting up the technology. I appreciated his patience. I would definitely recommend buying a car from MotorWorld Lexus.

Dealer response

Hi Marilyn, we're happy you found our staff so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Lexus. Your recommendation means so much to us and we're so happy to have earned it. Thank you again for taking the time to let the world know about your positive experience. Have a great day!

Above and beyond

All involved in our purchase of our new 2023 Lexus RH500H they went above and beyond especially Tianna. Great experience very professional and not pushy

Dealer response

Hi Mike, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Buy at Motor World. It's the Best!

This 2024 lexus is our 8th lease and I would not go anywhere else to purchase or lease a vehicle. Jim Partington and his staff are professional in every way. Mr. Gamble is the best and extremely knowledgeable in what he does. He sells cars with kindness and care for the buyer. He can answer all of your questions and prepare you for a wonderful buying experience!

Dealer response

Hi James, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Lexus. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.