MotorWorld Lexus

Sunday Closed Closed
New (877) 880-3082 (877) 880-3082
Used (888) 834-1877 (888) 834-1877
Service (888) 837-4422 (888) 837-4422

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Lexus from DealerRater.

My No stress new Car experience

Excellent experience buying a car from “This” Lexus Dealership. The salesperson, Josh Rudin, was very patient and helpful in my choice of vehicle and Bill in finance had all paperwork done, had me sign and initial and that took less than 10 minutes-With Everything explained! What a team!! MotorWorld Lexus. I can’t thank you enough for making this an easy, stress free experience.

Dealer response

Hi Susan, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Trustworthy and thorough

My wife has a 2010 IS250 and Dave Standaworski has been with us throughout the 11+ years. Our service experience has always been excellent and personal. We also use the valet service and that has worked out very well. The service was a major factor into my getting two RX 350s from Jan Intoccia in the past 10 years.

Dealer response

Hi Ray, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Top Notch vehicle service

I'm always treated like royalty whenever I service my vehicle at Motorworld Lexus. The service staff (especially Joel) are excellent and extremely knowledgable as well as courteous. It is a pleasure to receive vehicle service at this top notch dealership. Bruce Havera

Dealer response

Hello Bruce, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Lexus. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

This es350 ultra luxury model is the absolutely best 350

This es350 ultra luxury model is the absolutely best 350 we have had it being our 8 one, and dealing with Aldo franconi is always a pleasure every little detail was taken care of. No hassles just quality service and we are like family at motor world Lexus form the service manager to the technicians who will work on our car,we know that our Lexus will be in excellent hands.again we’re thrilled with our new Lexus it was a new driving experience with all of the advances in this es.we love the color of our car it’s called caviar I didn’t know if I’d like it but I’m sold it really looks great.again a big shout out for Aldo franconi for his excellent job. Thank for all you do for us. Melanie and Joe Man.

Dealer response

Hello, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Our experience at Motorworld Lexus was great, and Blaize

Our experience at Motorworld Lexus was great, and Blaize Austin, our salesperson, was the main reason for that. Even though there weren't any new NX's on the lot, he was able to get us some time in a loaner. Even though this was a base model, it was able to show us how far the new generation of NX's have come. Also, even without much experience with this car in particular, he was able to tell us everything we needed to know. Blaize wasn't pushy on the sale, showed us our options, and followed up in a prompt and professional matter. While ultimately we decided to purchase another vehicle, we would have gladly purchased the car from Blaize, as our experience with him was much more pleasurable than our experience with most dealers in NEPA.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Loved my experience at lexus, Derek was very

Loved my experience at lexus, Derek was very knowledgeable very easy going personality, love my car ,Derek will be my go to guy from now on, Thanks Derek

Dealer response

Hi Tony, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Please let us know if you have any additional questions about services you received and thank you again for choosing MotorWorld Lexus!

Excellent dealership with friendly and knowledgeable

Excellent dealership with friendly and knowledgeable people to deal with. I want to especially recognize Aldo for his assistance in setting up my lease for a 2022 Lexus. His knowledge and personable approach in working with his clients is much appreciated. This is my third Lexus lease (2016, 2019, 2022) and the 400h that I bought in 2006 is still going strong. Needless to say I highly recommend Lexus MotorWorld for your auto needs.

Dealer response

Hi Rich, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Great place to buy a car. Friendly, knowledgeable

It was great experience. The people there were wonderful, very knowledgeable and friendly. The facility was clean and they greeted you when you came in.

Dealer response

Hi Cheryl, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do!

Lease new lexus

Purchased a vehicle off of a lease, traded in another vehicle and leased a new vehicle. All three transactions were handled efficiently by Brian in Sales and Bill the business manager. Brian assisted us while looking at several vehicles. He was very patient and helpful. Both were a pleasure to work with,.

Dealer response

Hi, in order to deliver the best experience possible, we try to set high expectations for ourselves. We're so glad to receive your positive review. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Easy and Pleasant

Service is so easy. I make my appointment online and its a breeze. Everybody at Motorworld Lexus is very pleasant. My salesman Joe is the best. He keeps in touch with me and always has time for a conversation when I am there.

Dealer response

Hi Adam, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help! Take care!