MotorWorld Toyota

New (877) 884-2514 (877) 884-2514
Used (888) 824-3753 (888) 824-3753
Service (888) 829-1453 (888) 829-1453

(1,046 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of MotorWorld Toyota from DealerRater.

Unbelievable thrilled and pleased.

Chloe was an extremely knowledgeable salesperson. She was very professional and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my purchase. This being my first Toyota I am beyond pleased, and I strongly feel I will purchasing another Toyota again. And when that day comes I will absolutely be going back to Chloe at MotorWorld Toyota.

Dealer response

Hi David, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Toyota. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Great toyota Service team at Motorworld

great experience. Loved the video of seeing my car being taken care of during inspection process. Albie is a great service advisor. Overall, the team always anticipates my future needs, which is important with an older car.

Dealer response

Hi Jim, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Great experiance

Great experience, Ken and Jay spent a great amount of time explaining the various options and making sure I purchased the auto that I would be happy with

Dealer response

Hi Scott, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Mr Albert D'Aurizio was my advisor on two recent service

Mr Albert D'Aurizio was my advisor on two recent service appointments. I find him to be pleasant, helpful and professional. My problems were taken care of. Thank you!

Dealer response

Hello Stan, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at MotorWorld Toyota. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Rare find / one of a kind in the Northeast

Live in NYS State. Searched NYS, & New England dealerships for months. Motorworld was the only dealership in the Northeast region having a new Camry LE Hybrid with a moonroof, & new color. All staff were very friendly, knowledgeable & professional. Great experience with a quick turnaround. Thanks!

Dealer response

Hi Alan, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

First rate dealership

We had a very good experience, Shawn was very tuned in to what we wanted and needed. I think Shawn is a very knowledgeable and helpful, I think he’ll be around a long time. Thankyou for all your help. Love the RAV4 Hybrid.

Dealer response

Hi Sharon, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Happy to have worked with Rob again - our second time

Happy to have worked with Rob again - our second time working with him in the last few months. Always gave us his honest opinion and never tried to push us in any direction. Appreciate his kindness and professionalism. Gold standard of salesmen.

Dealer response

Hi Ryan, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Motorworld worth the drive again.

Motorworld worth the drive again. Live in Allentown with numerous dealerships, but just bought my third vehicle at Motorworld in Wilkes-Barre, very professional sales people and they produced excellent results. Strongly recommend you check them out they will leave very happy. Thanks again Jim and staff. Joe N

Dealer response

Hi Joesicu, thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! Our team is available should you require any extra help.

Will call again!

They found the car I wanted and made the entire Process so easy! Everyone was very friendly and knowledgeable! Always called me right back and answered all my questions

Dealer response

Hi Sebastian, thanks for your great review, and for giving our dealership such a high star rating! We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!

Shawn went above & beyond!

Shawn Adamson was our salesperson. He went above and beyond to assist us in getting a new Tacoma. This was our second purchase of a Tacoma from MotorWorld. "Thank you to Shawn" for his knowledge and for making us feel like we could reach out to him with any questions we may have. Jay made it a point to introduce himself to us and thank us for choosing MotorWorld Toyota. Everyone we came in contact with was friendly and took time to speak with us. We would return to purchase another vehicle in the future.

Dealer response

Hi, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. We hope you continue to choose us for all your automotive needs! Take care!