South Shore MINI

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 20, 2020

Always right on the job! Keep up the great service! Great thanks to Kevin Cowden for his efforts! Thanks and I will see you again!

Thank you for stopping by to commend Kevin and our South Shore MINI team! We really appreciate you sharing this feedback. Hope to see you down the roa...d!

November 13, 2020

MINI South Shore is simply the best dealer in USA. Just get there and every expectation you may have will be exceeded. Only real professionals work there,... my respect to such a competent Sales Team, great job Alex and Luigi. I spent 4 months looking for the right MINI from west to east coast and only MINi South Shore was able through their Professionals to offer me the perfect solution, within 24 hrs I was driving back home with best MINI in the area.

Thank you for taking the time to review us, Dave! It is great to hear that you are so confident in the South Shore MINI team. We appreciate your feedb...ack and you shouting out Alex and Luigi. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and we hope to work with you again down the road!

November 13, 2020

The Service Team at South Shore MINI is top notch. They're proactive, customer-focused and knowledgeable. This is a service center you can trust and will... enjoy working with.

Sam, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are grateful for your business here at South Shore MINI, and it is always a pleasure to se...rvice your vehicle. We look forward to your next visit!

October 31, 2020

South Shore MINI always goes above and beyond of expectations! Always clean and everyone is kind and professional! Thank you to Jason and Jeremy today!...

Feedback like this makes our day as the satisfaction of customers is our priority. Thank you for posting about your recent experience with Jason and J...eremy at South Shore MINI!

October 29, 2020

Kevin in service was super friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and his communication was terrific throughout the service process. The final bill was just... what he said it would be and the work was completed on time. And the on-line appointment scheduling worked perfectly. Thank you!

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Kevin is an excellent member of our team at South Shore MINI, and we will certainly let him know t...hat you appreciate his help. If you ever need anything else, don't hesitate to come back and see us again!

October 29, 2020

My car needed service plus an engine light to investigate. I also had to get to work. I was given a lovely loaner to drive for the day. The service writer... listened to what happened that lead my engine light wrote it down making it so the technician could address the issue fix my thermostat complete the needed service and have my car back to me that same day. Seem less easy process. Great service thank you

Thank you for the kind review! It is fantastic to hear that you had such a successful service experience at South Shore MINI. We appreciate your suppo...rt and are wishing you many safe and happy miles down the road!

October 27, 2020

Always excellent customer service and good quality workmanship. Really like that they also clean the car when they're done. I would highly recommend this... dealership.

Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are grateful for your business here at South Shore MINI, and we look forward to your next ...visit!

October 23, 2020

Excellent service and fabulous employees! I could not be happier! Kevin and Jackson were very helpful. They gave me a beautiful loaner and returned my... car all clean and beautiful!

We couldn't ask for better feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to share. It is wonderful to see that both Kevin and Jackson contributed to ...your 5-star service visit. Thanks for supporting South Shore MINI!

October 16, 2020

Very pleasant experience! The transaction went smoothly and was handled very professionally. Covid precaution measures were observed and I felt safe at... all times! Smiling!

Hi Laurie - We are overjoyed to hear that you felt comfortable during your recent shopping experience with us at South Shore MINI and received profess...ional service from our team. Thank you so much for supporting us with a five-star review!

October 15, 2020

Best service dealer around! Thank you for making this a pleasurable experience! Great people there and answered all of my questions. Very clean atmosphere... as well!

For you to say that South Shore MINI is the best dealer around really makes our day. Thank you so much for choosing us for your auto service needs! We... look forward to our continued relationship.