United Chevrolet Buick GMC

Sunday Closed
New (217) 408-0094 (217) 408-0094
Used (217) 408-0093 (217) 408-0093
Service (217) 408-2303 (217) 408-2303

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great response

I would like to give a shout out to Keagan Deatgerage for his prompt, excellent service! He responded to my message quickly and gave me all the answers I needed while searching for a possible new car earlier this week! We had a total loss of our car earlier in the week and wete shopping around.. Haven't purchased yet but we will check with Keagan when we are ready to start!

Great customer service

I had a great experience looking for a new vehicle with the help of Keagan! He answered all my questions and made the process much easier!

Steve Floyd

Steve Floyd is my car dealer to go to. I bought vehicle several years back from him an really liked his service. When it came to car I’ve always wanted he got me in the car I’ve wanted with the price I could afford!

1.0

Place is a joke

By far the worst service I have ever experienced. Car was towed to dealership, claimed the issue was fixed. Drove it 18 miles to my home and started doing same thing. When contacted the dealership claims they didn’t know the history of the vehicle and they replaced the battery. $367 for a battery to be replaced. What a joke!! Then Pam whoever she is thought she knew everything! Very unprofessional! After another call they refunded the money but still no solution to the problem.

Dealer response

We are sorry you were unhappy with your recent visit to our dealership. We understand your frustration. It was not our intention to upset you and we feel terrible. When your vehicle was towed to us we were able to squeeze it into our schedule and after the battery tested as failed, we replaced it and the vehicle started. When you called the following day very upset that it was acting up, we immediately gave a full refund for the money spent. It was not our intention to not help further, but with the vehicle having 179,000 miles and having never been here prior it seemed that you have a shop your prefer to work with that knows the history of the vehicle. It is very upsetting to us that it started to act up again too. We are sorry if we came off as not wanting to help. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make you feel better moving forward. We would love the opportunity to speak further about the situation.

Service

Very easy to schedule service, finished promptly. I would recommend service at United Chevrolet.

Dealer response

We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

review

I purchased my first vehicle with the help of Donivyn Hawk, and it was an amazing experience. We had some complications, but he handled it well and we always found a solution. Donivyn was very helpful and I would definitely recommend him to someone else!

Dealer response

Thank you so much again for your feedback! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

4.5

Service was amazing. The salesmen were fantastic

The experience was nice, simple, and easy. they had a answer to every question I had and the process was the smoothest buying transaction ever.

Dealer response

Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you had such a positive experience with us! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

4.5

Donivyn Hawk - salesman

Excellent car buying experience - Donivyn Hawk got me the vehicle I truly wanted within my budget. I love the looks and features of my new vehicle. Well worth the wait!

Dealer response

Hi, congratulations on your new vehicle! We're pleased to know our team was able to really help you out. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. We're always happy to assist. Have a great day!

Derick and Jeff and their crew are always A+

Great service team. They take excellent care of me!! Professional and timely. I would recommend anyone that needs a vehicle serviced to go these guys.

Great experience with this purchase and new owner is very...

Great experience with this purchase and new owner is very nice. Steve Floyd was a great salesman to work with. Very happy and will recommend United and Steve to others.