Fitzgerald Gaithersburg Hyundai

New (888) 309-7413 (888) 309-7413
Used (888) 451-8579 (888) 451-8579
Service (888) 454-1567 (888) 454-1567

4.2

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Terrific service

We were really impressed with how easy it was to buy a car. Evan Fabish was very helpful and made things quick and very easy. He was very responsive and we didn't even need to visit the dealership to 1) do a test drive or 2) complete the purchase.

Great experience, great vehicle!

We had a wonderful experience buying our gorgeous 2021 Palisade at Fitzgerald! The whole team, from our salesman Matthew Brown, to all the different managers we worked with (Jenna Keller, Brittany Blango, and John Moldiz) went above and beyond to ensure that the process was smooth and pleasant. We’re thrilled with the car and with the service. Highly recommend!

Purchasing a new Hyundai Palisade

I entered my information on their website as I was searching for a Hyundai Palisade in the Limited trim. I got an email quickly and Evan called me promptly the next morning. We quickly arranged a test drive, and discussed possible opportunities to get the vehicle I wanted. They didn’t have any Limited models at the time, but Evan kept in touch with me as he got news about possible new inventory. Within a relatively short time I was able to secure an incoming vehicle and it ended up arriving at the dealership earlier than expected. I am very happy with my new Palisade and the service I got from Fitzgerald, particularly Evan.

New Vehicle

Evan made purchasing our new vehicle a great experience. Very easy to work with, highly knowledgeable and a wonderful relaxed/no pressure situation. We would highly recommend Evan to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Great dealership to purchase from.

My visit got off to a rough start because they didn't actually have the Ioniq I initially called about. However, it ended up working out because they did have another configuration that had exactly what I wanted I just didn't realize it when I was looking at the cars online. Everyone I dealt with was very nice and didn't try to sell me too hard. The fixed pricing was great and the whole transaction didn't take very long. I'm very happy with my purchase and the service received.