Oakes Mitsubishi

New (913) 553-3710 (913) 553-3710
Used (913) 553-3819 (913) 553-3819
Service (913) 267-7924 (913) 267-7924

(2,562 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great Car Buying Experience

I bought a used Truck from Justin Bogina at Oakes Mitsubishi and wanted to say how easy the process was. No pressure to buy and Justin worked hard to get me to the price point I need to be at. Jeff Watson was excellent in the Finance end of things as well very relaxed and friendly group to work with. Makes the car buying experience much more pleasant!

Tremendous Customer Service

Every aspect of our purchase was satisfying. Diego was cordial and made us feel at home. Not to mention, we've really enjoyed our minivan thus far! Oakes Auto is the place to go if looking for a new or used vehicle.

Best deal ever.

Justin Bogina was very caring, friendly and humble person. He did a good job on finding my future car. Thank you so much for your help and business.

Great service

Nice buying experience. We were in and out in no time. Ben was super friendly and helpful.Ben made our buying the vehicle super easy.

Thanks Preston!

Preston was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. The car buying process can be a long and drawn out experience, but he made it quick, easy, and painless. If you’re looking for a professional salesman that’s on his A game, I recommend asking for this guy!

Amazing buying experience

Preston made my buying experience extremely easy and pain free. He had the vehicles pulled up and ready before arriving as well personally inspecting inside and out. Preston was very knowledgeable and personable from start to finish. If you need a vehicle, Preston is your man.

Pleasant sales experience

Rich O'Donnell was helpful and pleasant to work with. He was informative and eager to answer all questions. He made my car buying experience pain free.

All decent people very

Richie O'Donnell was very nice and stopped lunch to take care of me he found a truck that would work for my needs . He answered my questions and gave me full attention I will tell my friends and co-workers about him and the company

Great sales experience..

First time buying my vehicle out of state, I was a little worried but working with Rich O'Donnell he made the process very easy. Easily the best car buying experience I've ever had. Will definitely buy another vehicle from them when the time comes.

BEST CAR DEALER SHIP EXPERIENCE EVER

Rich made this my best car buying experience ever. He is the best salesmen with best customer service I’ve ever had! Definitely recommending to all family and friends to go see him!